Do you think Gloria Steinem's former husband would be proud of her career?

• Yes, he would.

He would have been very proud of her career. She is an amazing woman who has done a huge amount of work in her life time. If he didn't agree with her or her cause, he would not have married her. She was a trailblazing feminist who led the way for countless people in the future.

• I think he would

Steinman's former husband would probably be proud of her, and honestly probably was, considering she married so late in life - her career had almost completely run its course at the time. I don't remember his name (Christian Bale's dad, though), but they had been close for a long time before.

• Success Has Plenty of Happy Moments

Gloria Steinem's successful career would make anyone proud, even her ex-husband. Steinem affected women for an entire generation and helped start the feminist movement in the 1970s. Her ex-husband should be proud because anyone with a long career that spans decades is successful. Plus, many people have followed Steinem's ideals to further the cause of women in contemporary society.

• Yes,I think that Gloria Steinem's former husband would be proud of her career.

Yes,I think that Gloria Steinem's former husband would be proud of her career.She has come a long way since she began her career in journalism.She started Ms magazine which was a major influence on several generations of feminists as well as others who were encouraged to explore their own point of view.

• She is extreme.

No, I do not think that Gloria Steinem's former husband would be proud of her career, because she uses bullying tactics to threaten other people into doing what she wants, even if it isn't the right thing to do. Steinem's views on feminist issues are quite extreme, and she is not tolerant of other viewpoints.