Do you think God and Science are compatible, it's just people that make them out to be enemies of each other?

Asked by: BHancock
  • Human science incompatible with God's "science"

My first inclination was to say yes, but as I started to explain my reasoning I found that the human mind is incapable of ascending beyond it's limitations.

In other words, I think a certain level of human science can be compatible with God's "science" until human understanding peaks and we reach the limitation of our mind.

At that point we will know God and his science will become our science because he must be the ultimate source of science, assuming he exists, which he does.

• Bring back lost love spells/marriage,protection fixer spells,stop ,cheating spells,@ +27786477073,woman herbalist, the best in the world,2016,award winner,in Africa,Europe.South america

@,MAMA INFERTILITY SOLUTION,+27786477073,MORE and more women with fertility problems are using natural medicines to rectify the problem.A,CHICAGO,DUBAI,EMILATES,JOHANNESBURG,GAUTENG,KWAZULU NATAL,SOWETO,KIMBERLEY,SPRINGBOK,BETTYS BAY,GODONS BAY,PAAL,WELLIGTON.EMAIL,jelemaiah2@gmail.Com,,OR CALL,+27786477073,mama nandi,the best in spell casting lost love spellls,magic money rings,bring back lost love spells,Winning Lotto numbers spells,marriage and relationships problems can be done ,CALL,+27786477073,mama nandi.
    MORE and more women with fertility problems are using natural medicines to rectify the problem.+27786477073,LOST LOVE ,MONEY SPELL.

Traditional healer and fertility specialist Thoko Msiza says over the past eight years, her fertility clinic in Yeoville, Johannesburg, has seen an increasing number of women who want to have children.WESTERN CAPE,CAPETOWN,STRAND,PAAL,GRABOUW,GEORGE,PAROW,JOHANNESBURG,SANDTON,SOWETO,GAUTENG,KIMBERLEY,SPRINGBOK,EASTERN CAPE,EAST LONDON,

"Western medicine alone is not the answer to the problem. The majority of my patients come to me after they have tried and exhausted all the Western ways, but still fail to fall pregnant. Western medicines alone cannot curb infertility," Msiza says.

She says some of the patients she has helped were referred to her by their gynaecologists, who could not help the women any further.+27786477073

"Natural medicine works and infertility can be 100percent cured regardless of the problem or age. In the old days, elders with special gift used natural herbs - the same herbs we use today to rectify the problem. This can be done if people seek help in the right places and take the correct medicines for the problem."(EMAIl,jelemaiah2@gmail.Com)

Msiza says that over the past eight years she has noticed an increase in the number of black women with fertility problems.+27786477073.

Factors such as abortions, legal or not, blocked Fallopian tubes and fibroids are among the known causes of infertility, she says.+27786477073,

"My phone has never stopped ringing since I started the practice," Msiza says.

She says she inherited her unique gift to help women conceive from her late mother, who ran a natural fertility clinic in Johannesburg for more than 30 years.+27786477073,mama nandi,

"I was only 14 when my mother taught me how to use natural medicines to correct women's reproductive system.Mama nandi,the best woman herbalist healer in gauteng,paal,USA,UK,LONDON,Australia, Africa,Zambia,South africa,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Ghana,Cameroon,

"I worked with her until she died in 2002. She helped thousands of women and now it's my turn to continue her legacy," she says.+27786477073,

Msiza studied natural sciences at the the Good Shepard Cultural College in KwaZulu-Natal and received an honorary doctorate in traditional healing and African medicine philosophy from the University of Zululand in 2004.(EMAIL,jelemaiah2@gmail.Com)

Her desire to learn more about natural medicines has prompted her to work closely with other traditional healers from many parts of Africa.+27786477073

This includes celebrated author, healer and cultural historian Credo Mutwa

She is registered with the South African Natural Health Practitioners Board.,OR VISIT,(www.Traditionalhealermaamanandi.Co.Za)@ +27786477073,mama nandi.

• Religion and Science are compatible

Just because scientific discoveries have been made in that point to things such as the Big Bang theory, it does not mean that a god cannot be the driving force behind these occurrences. God can cause things like rain or other natural disasters by bending science to his will and being the driving force behind such things. (Note Aristotle's Unmoved Mover)

(sorry this is so badly worded)

• Absolutely, people are to blame for the squabbles between these two institutions

The bible might be far fetched sometimes but it was intended that way. Much of the bible was written for the time, either as allegories or as coded messages. The far fetched stories of adam and eve in my opinion just an allegory for summarizing how God was the mastermind behind the creation of the Earth.

I am a Christian but i am also an academic. I do believe in Science and that evolution is real and that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. I wont deny things that have been empirically proven. I just think that science is God's way of doing things in the physical world. I dont think that science is inherently wrong just because it says the earth is older than it says in the bible. I think mankind always needs an enemy and unfortunately, people have unnecessarily made science and religion enemies of each other. There are plenty of religious people out there that have no qualms with science and there are plenty of scientists that are also religious.

The way I see it, the bible needs to be interpreted with how people lived at the time in mind. For example, all of the rules from Leviticus and Deuteronomy aren't arbitrary and meaningless restictions, rather it was a way to keep people healthy at the time. As soon as people can look at the bible as it was meant to be looked at, with some passages as being allegorical, thats when religious people can come to terms with science and scientific people can come to terms with religion.

• Not even a little bit

We constantly see that science can disprove aspects of religion. Religion continues to ignore the findings of science. Creationists who believe the world is 6,000 years old are completely ignorant to the fact that we have proven that the earth is older. Take evolution as another example. We have some fairly good evidence that evolution is real, but Christians still believe that god made two white people in the middle of the jungle. It is clear that every single aspect of religion contradicts the very nature of science.

• Is a higher power compatible with science? Yes. The God of the Christian bible? I personally don't think so.

So many scientific things don't agree with the bible, for example, the Adam and Eve story leaves no room for evolution. And the flood is simply impossible to name a few.

This doesn't mean a higher power is scientifically impossible though. There is still so much we don't know about the universe. And while certain evidence points towards the likelihood of a higher power being low. But the universe is so vast, there could be anything out there. :)