Do you think God approves of Seventh-Day Adventist adherents?

• HE asks we obey HIM

Being a Seventh-Day Adventist or not is not the point. The point is if the individual #1 accepts Jesus (Yeshua) as his personal savior and then shows his love to HIM by obeying all HE commands. I know they keep a Sabbath, but do they keep the feasts? Do they stud and keep all of scripture like the Biblical dietary laws? So the point is not any group as a group is approved, but individuals within any group that adheres to HIS plan is. So I ended up placing this argument on the yes side.

Posted by: Eddi
  • God Loves Everyone

God does not discriminate based on religion. He loves everyone. Seventh-Day Adventists believe that God loves, creates, redeems and transforms, and those beliefs seem like something God would appreciate. They pray to God, they set aside a special day for him and they offer service to others. I can't imagine God having a problem with that.

• Yes, God approves of Seventh-Day Adventists.

I think that God does approve of Seventh-Day Adventist adherents. I think that the reason I say that is because if God does exist then the Seventh-Day Adventists are something he would approve of because they are a part of his creation. It doesn't matter if a group may be different to God.

• Sure He Does

I do not think God, if he does exist, sits back and picks and chooses between different denominations. I think people who assume this miss the entire point of religion. Religion is not suppose to be about judging your neighbors, its suppose to be about community and helping out other people.

• No I don't think so

If there is a god i don't think he approves of the Seventh Day Adventist adherents. The problem is though I have no idea what he would or would not approve of otherwise. If god exists then there is likely one religion doing things right and hundreds of religions who are wrong.

• How can I understand God?

Although I can not even begin to understand what an omnipotent and omnipresent deity thinks of a religious sect loosely based around his primary worshipers ideologies. I don't think that a God would want them preaching no after life in which they state and that it doesn't matter if you are a good or evil person according to His commandments.