Do you think Gypsies as a race receive fair exposure of their suffering during the Holocaust?

• All suffrage should be exposed

I do believe that it should be recognized that Gypsies were as prosecuted as Jews if not worse. There were just not as many of them as the Jews so it did not grab as many headlines. Often the Gypsies were shot on site and not taken to work camps.

• Rarely Covered In History

Given that 250,000 to 500,000 Gypsies lost their lives during the Holocaust, I think it is fair to say that they have not received fair exposure for their suffering during the Holocaust. For the most part, I think there are a lot of details that are left out of historical topics and there are a lot of things left out when talking about the Holocaust. This tid-bit of information is probably left out far too often.

• No one knows

No, they do not get the attention that they deserve over this event, because the Jews took all of the glory since there was more of them killed. Gypsies went through a very hard time also, and Hitler planned to kill all of them to, but not as many were killed as Jews.

• No I don't.

I do not think Gypsies as a race recieved a far amount of exposure for their suffering during the holocaust. I think they were overlooked a lot and many people did not even realize they were suffering during that time too. I think people were too concerned about other races.

• No the Gypsies (Romani) did not receiver fair exposure of their suffering at the hands of the Germans.

Without doubt the Gypsies (Romanis) did not receive fair exposure of their suffering at the hands of the Germans during the Holocaust time-frame. The main reason this lack of exposure was the fact they are a wandering ethic group not based in any one country. Additionally the Romanis were, and still are, a very small population. During WWII it was estimated that numbered less than 2 million world-wide.