Do you think having open campus lunch periods is good for students?

• Hi there mom

Hshs uf ry3 g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gf g g g g g g g g g g g g gt g g g g g g gt g g g g g g g g g g

• Hi there mom

• Hi there mom

• Ajs eei2 or 9ur8

Hw c verrj2k or92 e o834 ri 8ie o r r r r r r r r r she ehj vwed ekugfuu hhe je ehjd dre eu due due ue djejde ee hehe dheh hehehre db ef d d ue q rei rhdhd ueue edede duddu oe hgja oag eg 7ee v udiwaefqfwuif

• Ajs eei2 or 9ur8

• They should have an open campus

When it is time for lunch you have to go off campus and when you do you have to go somewhere and back to eat then you might get caught in traffic or you might have a car accident next it is better to have an open campus because if they do not as many students would be late to class

• Yes it is.

I do think that having open campus lunch periods is good for students because it allows them to make choices. It helps them be responsible and it is just fun. I remember in high school we always went off campus for lunch. Of course it was a small town but there were never any problems.

• Yes, they need to learn to act responsibly.

I think having open campus lunch periods are a very good idea. It's wrong to keep students locked up on a closed campus throughout their entire school career and then expect them to know how to act like responsible adults once they graduate. Students need to learn how to fit into the adult world by experiencing it before they are thrown into it.

• They are old enough.

Yes, I think having open campus lunch periods is good for students, because they should have some choice in what they do with their school day. Having an open lunch period is no different than having a job. At the ages of 16, 17, and 18, the students are old enough to be responsible during lunch hour.

• Yes It Is

I believe having open campus lunch periods is good for students and it can also be very important for those in high school. I believe freedom to move around campus during an ample lunch break allows students to reset and prepare for the second half of the day. At this age, teens freedom to handle their break in a manner that works best for them.

• A lot of trouble

No, I do not think that it is good for students to have an open campus lunch period, because a lot of trouble will come out of it. The students will go and do things that they are not supposed to, and will end up causing a lot of trouble for the school.