Do you think Henry Ford is one of the most influential American industrialists?

• Henry Ford brought automobile access to the masses for the very first time

Henry Ford was an American genius that automated the process of manufacturing automobiles and bought the vehicle to be an eventual standard in most Americans' lives. If it were not for Ford, the automobile would still be a rare tool for wealthy Americans. He also made it possible for this ingenuity to be replicated by other manufacturers. For this, he is one of the most influential American industrialists.

• Henry Ford is one of the most influencial American industralists.

Henry Ford is one of the most influencial American industrialists in American history. This can be illustrated by the fact that a company that he created over a hundred years ago, is still operating and turning a profit. He engineered a new and affordable car, and a system to create the product efficiantly. Both the car and the assembly line system are still influencial to this day.

• Yes I do.

I think that Henry Ford is one of the most influential industrialists because everyone knows who he is. Even those of us who do not know cars or pay attention to companies very much recognize his name and know who he is. He has down a lot for cars and continues to be a big influence.

• From A Business Mans Perspective

I believe for many people who study business Henry Ford is one of the more influential American industrialists. I think there is more opportunity to learn about his actual tactics while at the college level, so many people may not know much about him unless they seek business degrees, but for those people I'm sure he can be an influential figure.

• Definitely one of them

Henry Ford is definitely one of the most influential American Industrialists due to how he changed the manufacturing game and produced a product that is now used all over the world. He revolutionized how we think about manufacturing, industrialization, and even transportation. He is definitely one of the more influential people.