Do you think Hodgkin's Disease receives adequate coverage in the media?

• Yes Hodgkin's Disease does receive adequate new coverage.

Hodgkin's Disease is a form of cancer originating from the white blood cells called lymphocytes. While it is not highly publicized by the news media, the coverage it is given is more than adequate given the low profile of standard medical treatments for the condition. Hodgkin's Disease is one more survivable cancers, with a 5-year survival rate of almost 84%

• Yes It Does

I believe Hodgkin's Disease receives adequate coverage in the media. I actually don't think each disease and human illness deserves equal treatment in the media. Truth be told, Hodgkin's Disease is quite rare and the normal person will be unlikely to have to deal with the disease personally. This is why a lot of time isn't spent covering it.

• No one disease can take all the light.

Hodgkin's Disease does receive adequate coverage in the media. There are so many widespread diseases across the world that we cannot spend most of our focus on just a few of them. HD is a very important illness that researchers spend a lot of time and money on. The illness is also the cause of many charities.

• Adequate Coverage In The Media

I personally think that Hodgkin's Disease does not receive adequate coverage in the media because that is a disease that most people do not know about unless the people did some research on the disease. I personally think that Hodgkin's Disease does not receive adequate coverage because I personally think that the media does not care.

• No, it doesn't get enough press.

Hodgkin's Disease is a form of cancer that killed a person in my extended family at a very young age, probably in his early 20's, years ago. Yet it still exists as a threat and still can be a killer and there is very little in the press or on tv reports about it.