• What does it mean

The only reason why I chose no, was because what does it actually mean. Is Hollywood stupid ? Quite frankly I think the question is stupid or not worded to the point where we can come to an intellectual response. Do you mean Hollywoods stigma and what people sacrifice for that stigma?Hollywood is just a place , an area with a name. How can something like that be stupid.

• Because it is.

What is the point of sending the more lucky in life. They are people all around the world that are 100% better at doing the job for entertaining. The point of Hollywood is to show people that these people or actors are better and have had more success in their life, to single out the rich and famous.

• Why of course

Yeah, all we hear about from the media is who's dating who in Hollywood. These people aren't good role models for our younger generation and people who want to grow up rich and famous don't have much of a real goal in life. Really, who needs them? I sure don't.

• They have lost of the focus on entertainment

With all the new movies on their "diverse and feminist" cast and political rubbish shoved into the big screens, its no wonder why Hollywood last lost the focus of what entertainment actually is. They have just got to pick up their old movies which have done a lot better because THEY ARE GOOD and DON'T focus on the stupid shit that is happening today. I do not want to see another star wars or sci fi or movie with more ridiculous "oh we need more diversity and more women blah blah blah" shoved in my face. We already live in a period of peace and equality. Holywood is stupid because they are pampering to the snowflakes and swj's.

• Burn in Hell

All these immoral shallowists will burn in hell come judgement day. They all sold their soul. Sadly, they are under the impression that fame and fortune will make them happy. They fail to realize that your moral fabric dictates your happiness. All the money in the world dont help you when deep down you despise yourself.

• It's ruining lives.

It's pretty obvious that Hollywood is going down hill. I mean, Sequels? Remakes? Even REBOOTS???? I don't give a darn what the so-called media says. It's also obvious that studio executives are evil dictators. Unless someone make them get their acts straight, I'm officially on the verge of boycotting them.

• Is Hollywood Stupid?

It is their actions that reflect stupidity. The majority of everyday non egotistical or elitist citizens just want them to stick to their profession. They have become so full of themselves they don't even see their own hypocrisy. They believe themselves to be "Artist's" yet an Artist creates something, Actors merely practice lines and actions controlled by a producer. In fact they are so poor at what they do, most of the time it requires several attempts to get it right.

• They all have their heads up their butt..

They all have their heads up their butt. America spoke. We are done with the corruption in our government. Stop complaining and stand behind your president. Or leave the country. I prefer you leave. They all think that we ( the American public) should stand behind their every word. Do everything they ask and say. And when it doesn't happen. They throw temper tantrums *cough Meryl Streep . I'm sick of the one sided liberal media covering love for Hillary and hate for Trump. Move on or move out.

• Don't need Hollywood

It makes me sick to see hollywood. We don't need it. All it is, is gossip, greed, immorality, selfishness just to name a few. There is so much materialism, life is not about that. If a persons treasures are on this earth then they are pointless. We will not take those things with us when we pass away. We need to praise Jesus and all he has done. Jesus last for eternity!!!! :) just give your life to him, put away all selfishness and evil things and live by the example he gave when he came to this earth and died for our sins. Trust that he came and died and rose again to save whoever shall believe in him. He is a Good Good Father!!

• Not a conservative.

I am sick and tired of the whole package. Entertainers are for ENTERTAINING!!! They have forgotten that they work for the public. It is sickening. Maybe if ppl quit buying movie tickets,products,music, then maybe they would remember who gave them all their money. Also when I see that some movie,or album generates hundreds of millions of dollars in one weekend(generation by the who? THE PUBLIC!!!) I can't help but stop and think, there is something very wrong. Then on top of that these uber rich entertainers are going to spout some opinion about something like they are better than the ppl who generated their life style. I call the TV ,"The Lie Box", and the Big Screen, The Lie Box on steroids. However, all this being said,I realize that there is ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS two sides of the proverbial coin,pun intended.

• It's not stupid it's overrated

First of all this question needs worded correctly this can mean many things. If it's what I think it is Hollywood is not stupid it is a great place to have fun and site see! But I have to admit it is way overrated it's trashy and filled with homeless people.

• I do not believe Hollywood is stupid.

What goes on in Hollywood doesn't mean it is stupid. The city is pretty, and sure, it may need improvements, but does that make it stupid? No! This is also the base for acting, singing and shows. Stars live here, and even if the star is a terrible role model, that doesn't change anything.
    Who agrees?