• What does it mean

The only reason why I chose no, was because what does it actually mean. Is Hollywood stupid ? Quite frankly I think the question is stupid or not worded to the point where we can come to an intellectual response. Do you mean Hollywoods stigma and what people sacrifice for that stigma?Hollywood is just a place , an area with a name. How can something like that be stupid.

• Because it is.

What is the point of sending the more lucky in life. They are people all around the world that are 100% better at doing the job for entertaining. The point of Hollywood is to show people that these people or actors are better and have had more success in their life, to single out the rich and famous.

• Why of course

Yeah, all we hear about from the media is who's dating who in Hollywood. These people aren't good role models for our younger generation and people who want to grow up rich and famous don't have much of a real goal in life. Really, who needs them? I sure don't.

• Don't need Hollywood

It makes me sick to see hollywood. We don't need it. All it is, is gossip, greed, immorality, selfishness just to name a few. There is so much materialism, life is not about that. If a persons treasures are on this earth then they are pointless. We will not take those things with us when we pass away. We need to praise Jesus and all he has done. Jesus last for eternity!!!! :) just give your life to him, put away all selfishness and evil things and live by the example he gave when he came to this earth and died for our sins. Trust that he came and died and rose again to save whoever shall believe in him. He is a Good Good Father!!

• Not a conservative.

I am sick and tired of the whole package. Entertainers are for ENTERTAINING!!! They have forgotten that they work for the public. It is sickening. Maybe if ppl quit buying movie tickets,products,music, then maybe they would remember who gave them all their money. Also when I see that some movie,or album generates hundreds of millions of dollars in one weekend(generation by the who? THE PUBLIC!!!) I can't help but stop and think, there is something very wrong. Then on top of that these uber rich entertainers are going to spout some opinion about something like they are better than the ppl who generated their life style. I call the TV ,"The Lie Box", and the Big Screen, The Lie Box on steroids. However, all this being said,I realize that there is ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS two sides of the proverbial coin,pun intended.

• Yes and no

It's evident every institution has the stupid people and the ones that manipulate those stupid people. And with an institution as big as Hollywood it can have a catastrophic amount of stupid people. I see Hollywood as stupid in general because it feeds on vanity and making people stupid overall.

• It's not stupid it's overrated

First of all this question needs worded correctly this can mean many things. If it's what I think it is Hollywood is not stupid it is a great place to have fun and site see! But I have to admit it is way overrated it's trashy and filled with homeless people.

• I do not believe Hollywood is stupid.

What goes on in Hollywood doesn't mean it is stupid. The city is pretty, and sure, it may need improvements, but does that make it stupid? No! This is also the base for acting, singing and shows. Stars live here, and even if the star is a terrible role model, that doesn't change anything.
    Who agrees?