• Yessk, i think so

Humans are in control because it is their life and people can do what they want. Humans are in control. God lets us choose the path we want to follow. He loves us and gives us free will. We do what the hell we would like to do with our life:)

• I'm in the middle; I say we have some control, and we have no control on other situations.

In some ways we are in control of our destiny, and some ways we are not. We have control of what we think is right and wrong. We know how to control our emotions around different people. Someone could be going 70 on the interstate, and a drunk driver could crash into them. We have no control over that. We have no control over other people, we only have control over ourselves. It just depends on how you perceive the question. Some people say we have 100% control and some might say that God has a plan for us all and we have no control over that.

• God and oneself

I think humans control their destiny because it depends on their choices that they make. God also has every persons future already planned out for each one of us. IF God doesn't want us to do something then he blocks it with another thing if not he waits on one person to either chose the right thing to do or the wrong thing to do.

• God and oneself

• Hi there kid

Bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there kid

• Hi there kid

• You make choices that often have definite consequences

"I've noticed that even people who believe in fate look both ways before crossing the street." Stephen Hawking. To say you don't have control is just pathetic. What happens when you make a choice is going to have fairly predictable outcomes. The only thing you cannot control, in my opinion, is events occurring instantly. Those which you truly cannot predict, and therefor cannot make any choices on what to do and how you will respond.

• Yes, the choices we make directly impact our future

Yes, humans control their own destiny because life is about choices. The choices that we make will directly impact our future. If we are complacent and don't do anything to better our situation, we cannot expect to be successful. However, if we work hard and search out opportunities, we can lead more productive lives.

• Yes, I think we do

I think we do control our own destiny. Its not in someone else hands to change who I am or what I stand for. The people who need it be true are the people who can't imagine the fact, that they have all the chances in the world to succeed, there isn't a force guiding us.

• Humans control their own destiny.

Yes, humans can control their destiny. I believe that humans definitely control how and where their lives go. I think too many people like to blame the aspect of some kind of fate to justify their failures and misfortunes. I think people should be more willing to take charge of their goals.

• No, we don't control our own destiny

God is the one who has a plan for all of us and he's had a plan since before the universe was created. He knows everything that is going to happen, when it will happen, and to whom it will happen to. However, that doesn't mean that we have no control. We are not puppets with God controlling every one of our actions; we have our own minds and we choose our own actions, but the result of those actions always ends up being what God wanted in the end.

• The future path:

Let's say that it is possible to know the future. Now in knowing the future you will make choices to prevent that said future from happening but in doing so you are causing the events that lead up to that future and thus solidifying it. The path that you will take to your future is set even if you don't know which path it may be.

• Hi there kid

• Either destiny or chaos.

If I had perfect recollection and had experienced everything, I would be able to know if causality was real.
    Scenario 1: causality is real so I will do what ever will be done.
    Scenario 2: causality isn't real so I will do whatever I will do.

Experience teaches us no less clearly than reason, that men believe themselves free, simply because they are conscious of their actions, and unconscious of the causes whereby those actions are determined.” Baruch Spinoza.

• No, not mostly.

Although people do have some control, for the most part where they end up in life due to circumstances outside of their control. For example, people who grow up in poverty and go to bad schools are much less likely to be successful and do not get the same opportunities as those with more money and access.

• We are cogs.

No, I do not think that humans control their own destiny, because we are small compared to the universe, which is large. We are insignificant cogs living on a massive large planet that we cannot control. Natural disasters, political conflicts between nations, and other things that we cannot control rule us.