• We are simply the puppets in the hand of destiny

In a family engagement took place and the next day all the family members were hanged over the fan means suicide than what should be happened that the very next day of engagement all were dead.
    So we can say that this was return in their DESTINY to suicide together but we can also can't say that this was return in their DESTINY. So in these case we are simply the puppets in the hand of destiny?

• Yes we do

Life is not already planned out. It's an unpredicted set of events involving so many different people that come together into one amazing storm of it all happening around us that we call life. It doesn't revolve around one person, as much of some selfish people think it does. Our lives and our choices effect not only ourselves, but those around us. It is true that we can't control everything that happens, we can't control life or the lives of other people, but we can control the power of choice. Your choice. Your life and what you choose to do with it. If life is already planned out, then what's the point of setting examples or making good decisions?

• Somewhat, partly yes

We can control only our own choices. We cannot change what other people think or act just to satisfy our lives, bad people do bad things and we usually can't change them. We can't control the drunk drivers at 2 am driving through the street. If they hit us, we can't choose whether to die or not.

• Yes we control our destiny

People can overcome their situation no matter what it is. Some of the most successful people came from very bad backgrounds. The actions you take every day have an impact on your destiny. You are the one doing the actions and have control over what you want. God has a plan for us, but each person ultimately controls whether they follow that exact plan or change it.

• 70% by one 30% by God

Our lives are in our own hands, and we have our senses of right or wrong to judge, to make decisions, and to do anything we wanted. What we do right now will affect our future, yet God controls some of it because accident always come and you will never know and prevent it.

• 70% by one 30% by God

• Yes,I think that an individual can control his own fate

Fate and destiny question the existence of human life in the universe and adresses the fact that our decisions can contribute to our future in general.We dont know our future,but we can predict it by making wise decisions that will benefit us in our future and have an important role in modern sociey.

• I am Happy

I continue to experience the re-occurrence of -as trivial as it sounds -there number 420. I know it seems ridiculous. I have become increasingly more depressed since leaving a position where I was assumed as more (a threat then an asset.) Things continue to unfold. I am becoming less accessible to my loved ones and I am distancing myself from friends. I have a compelling urge to end my existence, however I was raised in a single parent household and I do not want history to -repeat itself. In any event I don't want to leave either of them alone but as timeliness show, evolution is the common denominator. I could be missed. Some may feel relieved. I just don't want to continue to have an internal struggle. Apparently I'm not strong enough. I will be tactful in my efforts. I will save until I have an effective amount of medication to be sure to be successful. Thank you to whomever may read this epitaph. For what it's worth the goddamn number 420 keeps following me. I am over it. I don't give a fuck anymore.

• Yessk, i think so

Humans are in control because it is their life and people can do what they want. Humans are in control. God lets us choose the path we want to follow. He loves us and gives us free will. We do what the hell we would like to do with our life:)

• I'm in the middle; I say we have some control, and we have no control on other situations.

In some ways we are in control of our destiny, and some ways we are not. We have control of what we think is right and wrong. We know how to control our emotions around different people. Someone could be going 70 on the interstate, and a drunk driver could crash into them. We have no control over that. We have no control over other people, we only have control over ourselves. It just depends on how you perceive the question. Some people say we have 100% control and some might say that God has a plan for us all and we have no control over that.

• Life is already planned out

Your life and every decision you make is made by destiny this is the plan the universe had for you from birth, every action made was already planned to happen. You don't know when you will die, break a bone, find your one true love, and mostly all your plans have already been made to happen

• We can't control our destiny

Though they say that we have the ability to control everything, some visions like destiny and faith can't be controlled by human beings.
    For example if you are going in a car ,you would have never thought that you will get into a car crash and be dead . Now, is this controlled by you ??

• You really control nothing

Your destiny is a path determined from birth. The way you look, the family you have, where you were born and the things you were exposed to gave you the mind you believe you now control. You were never in control. You are what the world around you made you

• We are not

We are made to feel we are in control and we are in a very limited way. Our modern socioty there are a select amount of acceptible ways to live your life. Things we think would be unacceptible and and crazy to do with your life is acually just our socioty making a certain way of life not ok and without knowing it we were not in control of our own destiny and instead of doing the unacceptable thing with your life you do something socially accepted thinking that it is totally normal

• Humans only have so much mental power

I believe that as humans we can only exert so much mental power over our lives but not enough to actually control our destiny. We can put forth the effort all we want in where we want to be in life, but if it is destined for us it will or won't be. The more you try to control you might end up in situations you don't like because you as a human being could not foresee the damages and/or the situation for what it was if it wasn't meant for you in the first place! You were not born for no reason. God has a plan and purpose for everyone in this life. You can only do so much without gods guidance and the rest is up to him and HIS WILL.

• I am alone

I continue to experience the re-occurrence of -as trivial as it sounds -there number 318. I know it seems ridiculous. I have become increasingly more depressed since leaving a position where I was assumed as more (a threat then an asset.) Things continue to unfold. I am becoming less accessible to my loved ones and I am distancing myself from friends. I have a compelling urge to end my existence, however I was raised in a single parent household and I do not want history to -repeat itself. In any event I don't want to leave either of them alone but as timeliness show, evolution is the common denominator. I could be missed. Some may feel relieved. I just don't want to continue to have an internal struggle. Apparently I'm not strong enough. I will be tactful in my efforts. I will save until I have an effective amount of medication to be sure to be successful. Thank you to whomever may read this epitaph. For what it's worth the goddamn number 318 keeps following me. I am over it. I don't give a fuck anymore.

• No, we don't control our own destiny

God is the one who has a plan for all of us and he's had a plan since before the universe was created. He knows everything that is going to happen, when it will happen, and to whom it will happen to. However, that doesn't mean that we have no control. We are not puppets with God controlling every one of our actions; we have our own minds and we choose our own actions, but the result of those actions always ends up being what God wanted in the end.

• The future path:

Let's say that it is possible to know the future. Now in knowing the future you will make choices to prevent that said future from happening but in doing so you are causing the events that lead up to that future and thus solidifying it. The path that you will take to your future is set even if you don't know which path it may be.

• Hi there kid

Bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there kid