• Yessk, i think so

Humans are in control because it is their life and people can do what they want. Humans are in control. God lets us choose the path we want to follow. He loves us and gives us free will. We do what the hell we would like to do with our life:)

• I'm in the middle; I say we have some control, and we have no control on other situations.

In some ways we are in control of our destiny, and some ways we are not. We have control of what we think is right and wrong. We know how to control our emotions around different people. Someone could be going 70 on the interstate, and a drunk driver could crash into them. We have no control over that. We have no control over other people, we only have control over ourselves. It just depends on how you perceive the question. Some people say we have 100% control and some might say that God has a plan for us all and we have no control over that.

• God and oneself

I think humans control their destiny because it depends on their choices that they make. God also has every persons future already planned out for each one of us. IF God doesn't want us to do something then he blocks it with another thing if not he waits on one person to either chose the right thing to do or the wrong thing to do.

• God and oneself

• Hi there kid

Bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there bye there kid

• Hi there kid

• You make choices that often have definite consequences

"I've noticed that even people who believe in fate look both ways before crossing the street." Stephen Hawking. To say you don't have control is just pathetic. What happens when you make a choice is going to have fairly predictable outcomes. The only thing you cannot control, in my opinion, is events occurring instantly. Those which you truly cannot predict, and therefor cannot make any choices on what to do and how you will respond.

• Yes, the choices we make directly impact our future

Yes, humans control their own destiny because life is about choices. The choices that we make will directly impact our future. If we are complacent and don't do anything to better our situation, we cannot expect to be successful. However, if we work hard and search out opportunities, we can lead more productive lives.

• Yes, I think we do

I think we do control our own destiny. Its not in someone else hands to change who I am or what I stand for. The people who need it be true are the people who can't imagine the fact, that they have all the chances in the world to succeed, there isn't a force guiding us.

• Humans control their own destiny.

Yes, humans can control their destiny. I believe that humans definitely control how and where their lives go. I think too many people like to blame the aspect of some kind of fate to justify their failures and misfortunes. I think people should be more willing to take charge of their goals.

• We are not

We are made to feel we are in control and we are in a very limited way. Our modern socioty there are a select amount of acceptible ways to live your life. Things we think would be unacceptible and and crazy to do with your life is acually just our socioty making a certain way of life not ok and without knowing it we were not in control of our own destiny and instead of doing the unacceptable thing with your life you do something socially accepted thinking that it is totally normal

• Humans only have so much mental power

I believe that as humans we can only exert so much mental power over our lives but not enough to actually control our destiny. We can put forth the effort all we want in where we want to be in life, but if it is destined for us it will or won't be. The more you try to control you might end up in situations you don't like because you as a human being could not foresee the damages and/or the situation for what it was if it wasn't meant for you in the first place! You were not born for no reason. God has a plan and purpose for everyone in this life. You can only do so much without gods guidance and the rest is up to him and HIS WILL.

• I am alone

I continue to experience the re-occurrence of -as trivial as it sounds -there number 318. I know it seems ridiculous. I have become increasingly more depressed since leaving a position where I was assumed as more (a threat then an asset.) Things continue to unfold. I am becoming less accessible to my loved ones and I am distancing myself from friends. I have a compelling urge to end my existence, however I was raised in a single parent household and I do not want history to -repeat itself. In any event I don't want to leave either of them alone but as timeliness show, evolution is the common denominator. I could be missed. Some may feel relieved. I just don't want to continue to have an internal struggle. Apparently I'm not strong enough. I will be tactful in my efforts. I will save until I have an effective amount of medication to be sure to be successful. Thank you to whomever may read this epitaph. For what it's worth the goddamn number 318 keeps following me. I am over it. I don't give a fuck anymore.

• No, we don't control our own destiny

God is the one who has a plan for all of us and he's had a plan since before the universe was created. He knows everything that is going to happen, when it will happen, and to whom it will happen to. However, that doesn't mean that we have no control. We are not puppets with God controlling every one of our actions; we have our own minds and we choose our own actions, but the result of those actions always ends up being what God wanted in the end.

• The future path:

Let's say that it is possible to know the future. Now in knowing the future you will make choices to prevent that said future from happening but in doing so you are causing the events that lead up to that future and thus solidifying it. The path that you will take to your future is set even if you don't know which path it may be.

• Hi there kid

• Either destiny or chaos.

If I had perfect recollection and had experienced everything, I would be able to know if causality was real.
    Scenario 1: causality is real so I will do what ever will be done.
    Scenario 2: causality isn't real so I will do whatever I will do.

Experience teaches us no less clearly than reason, that men believe themselves free, simply because they are conscious of their actions, and unconscious of the causes whereby those actions are determined.” Baruch Spinoza.

• No, not mostly.

Although people do have some control, for the most part where they end up in life due to circumstances outside of their control. For example, people who grow up in poverty and go to bad schools are much less likely to be successful and do not get the same opportunities as those with more money and access.

• We are cogs.

No, I do not think that humans control their own destiny, because we are small compared to the universe, which is large. We are insignificant cogs living on a massive large planet that we cannot control. Natural disasters, political conflicts between nations, and other things that we cannot control rule us.