• Yes, when there is no other hope for reforming those that would suffer under the death penalty

Yes, the death penalty is justified in situations where, specifically, the killer has committed heinous crimes and shows no possibility for reform. To kill violently shows a blatant disrespect for life, and if reform for re-admittance to society is not possible, then the death penalty is better for the state and it's people. The lives and quality of those in society must always be protected first, and although rehabilitation should be attempted in all cases, it may not always be possible to reform killers into productive members of society.

• Yes, India will be the next hot tech market.

Many international technology companies have already established offices in Indian metropolitan areas. This is due in large part to the technology focus of the universities that churn out a large bulk of students educated in the software space.The lives and quality of those in society must always be protected first, and although rehabilitation should be attempted in all cases, it may not always be possible to reform killers into productive members of society.

Yes, India is well on the way to becoming the next hot tech market. Many international technology companies have already established offices in Indian metropolitan areas. This is due in large part to the technology focus of the universities that churn out a large bulk of students educated in the software space.

• No, I dont think India will be the next hot tech market.

No, I dont think India is going to be the next hot tech market because I think that asian will always be the smartest in technology and create the most technology. 99% of the technology we purchase today was made in China and not India therefor I think chinese will always be the best.

• I don't think India will be the next hot tech market

India has pervasive issues of poverty and a caste system which limits individuals into certain lines of work. Therefore many individuals in India do not have the means to express their creativity and/or become educated, which is the driving force behind tech advancements and developments. For now, India does not seem to be a contender for becoming the next big tech market.