Do you think inner city students are always the most at-risk students in high school?

• Yes, they are.

Inner city students are always at the most risk in high school, and the reasons for this are many. There are more variables: much more access to negativity; more drugs circulating; lesser living conditions and more stress; different types of peer pressure; and, often, fatherless homes with not enough discipline.

• There are many at-risk, but not always.

The definitive term "always" is what makes me disagree with the statement. There are many suburban or rural students that can be more "at-risk," than others in the inner city students. There is much more likelihood that a student will be at risk in the inner city. That much is true. However, that is not always the case.

• No, Not Always

I do not believe inner city students are always the most at-risk students in high school. This stereotype comes from the rotting urban cores America has had problems with over the last
    two to three decades. Now we are seeing at-risk students in the suburbs
    as well and this goes for all grade levels.

• No, Not Always

I do not believe inner city students are always the most at-risk students in high school. This stereotype comes from the rotting urban cores America has had problems with over the last two to three decades. Now we are seeing at-risk students in the suburbs as well and this goes for all grade levels.

• It's the suburban kids that are most at risk.

I think that it's a fallacy that inner city students are more at risk. They're actually pretty street smart, and most of them stay out of trouble because of that. Most of the problems you have (at least in California) with crimes, gangs, and drugs come from bored kids out in suburbia.