• Yes, I think it is.

Yes, I think investing in a dying company's stocks is a good idea, as long as you believe that the company won't fail. I think it's a good idea because when the company inevitably does something that restores it to it's former glory, you will have made a lot of money.

• I don't think its a good Idea to invest in a dying company's stock!

If you have learnt something about stock markets, it's that you need to make the right choices in order to EVER make any profit off the market. Which is why you should never invest in a dying company's stock because they are going down hill you won't be making much money off of them, they're dying!

• No it is not a good idea

Investing in a dying company would not be a good idea because if it is already in trouble then you will probably not get any return and there is no guarantee that your investment would help the company.Investments are always a risk even in companies that are doing well when you first invest, there are still no guarantees that it will pay off in the end.

• No, I dont think that this is a good idea.

No, I dont think that investing in a dying companys stocks is a good idea because if the company is dying then that means that they aren't making much income, therefore if you invest some stocks in them I don't see you getting much in return since the company isn't maing money.