Do you think Islam will eventually take over Europe?

Asked by: yuyudude1
  • It's all about birthrates

Given that native European birthrates are dropping and Muslim immigrants have on average higher ones, it's only a matter of time before Muslims are a sizeable enough chunk of the European demographic to be able to force their values on Europe. I estimate within 50 years, many Western European countries will be majority Muslim (France is already at 15% Muslim, that's crazy!)

• Google siener van rensburg

He lived in south africa died in 1925 he predicted all that is happening now a lot was about south africa but also about europe . If you asked someone then about the things he said they would have said you are talking nonsense.
    Europe is already at war but when russia goes into turkey thats when an all out war will begin.
    Islam could not walk into a country with weapons and take it over but they saw that by using birth rate its only a matter of time .
    How can merkel let 90 % of males into germany and not see woman will pay the price .
    These thugs is coming to rape their woman and destroy ther way of life and force islam on them.

• The muslims will take Europe in a few decades We Need National Socialism I knew it Adolf Hitler was right

As I see in my country many muslims are walking in the streets and some I saw disrespect christians or athiests and if the EU keep on opening our borders were doomed maybe my sib would be raped by an ugly muslim or even beat me up because Im christian

• Mainly because of our politics

Our politics are the real traitors.
    I have lived in a Muslim country before, and it was the worst years of my youth. Nothing good comes out of islam; everything that islam touches decays. Integration of muslims is near to impossible. They go to Europe, not to bring something good, but to take from it, and if possible take it over. They call Europeans "racists", yet, I discovered racism in a muslim countries. You cannot walk/speak/behave freely in a muslim country, but when they come to your country, they impose their views; it goes on and on, it would be too long to state my 45 years of experience with that backward religion...

• Europe being lead being merkel and pc brigade afraid to say no

Merkel and sheep governments and pc world gone mad , Islam will bread us all out they are here for the welfare state money ,have more kids than us eventually we will be the minority 20 , 40 50 years , sharia law , end game so much for our history and cultures

• No one is stopping them

The leaders of Europe are just rolling over for these people from what I see. They get overly generous welfare at the expense of the native people, commit crimes and are forgiven, and come right out and say we will take over. It's amazing to watch really. Either the leaders of Europe are trying to make everyone the same color like that group from the turn of the century wanted or like my neighbor said they are getting greased -paid well- to allow this to happen.

• Islam the conqueror

The Koran is not peaceful, it clearly states that muslims should spread and that it is ok to lie in the process. Google "Koran english translation"...
    Muslims think of non-muslims as infidels and neither don't want to integrate, nor assimilate, into our western way of living, but instead are themselves automatically, because of their ideology, creating "bridgeheads" in our western society with actively protected no-go zones. This will only escalate to become larger defended ares, which, if nothing is done, could be very destructive to our democratic way of life in the west. People living freely within the EU now, will see a rise in pro-muslim political parties and the forced eventual decision, having to convert to Islam, to keep safe.

• Yes, And It Will Take Over The world

Non Muslims will end soon. Look at them! In a few years (maybe not that few), homosexuality/ trans-sexuality will spread, causing the population to decrease more than it already is decreasing. The "philosophies" and ideas about family will become vague and obscure, while Islam's true foundations and basis will strengthen and become implemented more frequently all over the world. Islam, is inevitably, going to take over Europe and the whole planet, because we have a stable under-structure of ideas and set rules to refer to. The greatest evidence of this hypothesis lies in the Quran that has never been altered since the days of Muhammad. Add to this the rates of migration and birthrates of Muslims in Europe and be sure that Muslims in Europe will outnumber non-Muslims by 2040 if not earlier.

• Europe is ruined

It will take an act of god for liberal europeans to get there heads out there ass.I have read people saying the europeans will eventually kick em out.Yeah right we have had lee rigby beheaded,priest beheaded hebdo,paris,nice the list is bloody endless.Islam will be dominant all over europe by 2055.Prepare hour kids grandkids for a wonderful life with the sharia.

• Europe is ruined

• This is not the 1900's

When you say 'taking over ' I'm getting the impression that you are talking about controlling or conquering . This does not happen now in the modern era . Yes , Ukraine and Russia are having a similar case right now in the modern era , but none of it is and never will be to the extend that changes the whole political state of a continent .

• Nothing to Fear

Birth rates won't mean much if Euro born Muslims don't pass on their faith to future generations. They could assimilate to the local culture, not necessarily convert, but the mix of cultures could turn them either disillusioned with religion or benignly tolerant. Besides, even if a Muslim majority wanted to impose their religious views on everyone they'd have to argue against decades of legal precedent designed to prevent religious groups from imposing their values on everyone else.

• Nope, at some point even sjw's will wake up

I think the political opinion will shift dramatically, and that, before the muslims are the majority. The careers of our slimey politicians will be threatened by a shifting voting behaviour and whether they like it or not, they will have to adapt to survive. More and more people will see the muslim community for what it actually is, the majority of it in support of strict sharia, and thus, extreme, being fought by a truly moderate minority that uses their brain.
    Also, in Germany there is a law for example, that allows cititzens to, (violentley) protect the fdGO (look it up, it's basically the "constitiution"). So, even if all else fails, 2/3 of germans would have to approve for this to be changed, and there is also the unchangeable core of rights, Europe and Germany won't be given up without a fight and this is the worst case scenario. In reality, we usually have a mix of optimist and pessimist forecasts, Europe is structurally damaged by the migrants, but probabally it won't fall altogether, though I really cannot care for the European Union anymore. They have failed in providing the european countries with stability and have made massive mistakes (also: massive international lobbying), and the aspects of the EU which have brought prosperity can be more or less easils replaced with trade deals.
    I want my ideals and the values of the european people to survive, even if it means going back to more nationalist strucutures. Maybe the only reason we fear nationalism is due to it's bonds to national socialism, maybe nationalism even provides room for a national identity and values, there are always alternative solutions, and only the close-minded would assume to know definetely how something will pan out and how many ways there are to solve a problem.

• That is not the end game, but yes a deceiving elite want a clash of civilisations.

Currently waves of muslim migrants to Europe are being used by non-muslim elites to destabilise western societies. Presuming current trends continue then yes Islam would take over... But this is not the end game at all, this is obvious. Whoever the elite are, and that itself is a very complex topic, they are not interested in a world dominated by Islam. To the elite, the islamist masses are just useful idiots (I am not calling them idiots, merely theorising the mindset of others). What is likely is that the current birthrates won't matter a damn when the GMO and other crap they've fed the migrant masses take hold of them in 2 or 3 generations. All of a sudden there will be no babies.

• Not on Serbia's watch, or Russia

Serbia despises Islam. Even if ISIS wins against Serbia, they will lose a ton of men. Then there is Russia. Russia, with the strongest, best equipped, and best trained army in Europe, wouldn't let it happen. I have nothing against Islam, all religions have their radicals, but ISIS will never win Europe.

• Europe is ruined

• I won't let it happen

The people of Europe will eventually realise this muslim problem and will vote right wing parties and those parties will do what they promised and get rid of muslims and other groups like Jews and black's and then there will probably be war because america always has to get involved in Europe.

• Europeans won't let it happen.

At some point- I'm not sure when- the people of Germany, the UK, France, Belgium, etc. will fight back. It's disgusting that they allow radical Muslims to preach their agenda so blatantly and violently, and threaten people to their faces. Eventually the people will refuse to tolerate this, and the culture of political correctness will be a thing of the past.

• Islam will push Europeans too far.

Islam has proven itself to be entirely incapable of controlling its violent nature and the patience of Europe's native peoples will eventually break. When this happens a wave of violence will sweep the continent. Muslims will respond en masse but this will merely gal anise the natives in their desire to remove Muslims. Already more more right wing political movements are springing up across the continent. They may have angry young men but we have the police, the armed forces, the technology and an increasingly irreligious populace. Christian restraint will not temper our actions, instead we will be ruthless and systematic in removing this ghastly religion from our nations. Of course this will have global implications, but Islam has no friends since it has been terrorizing non Muslims since its inception. It has been destined for annihilation since Mohammed first walked the earth. I for one can't wait to see it happen.

• Europe will wake up when Merkel is out as leader

Europe is going to wake up and end the mass refugee migration

I would demand mass sterilization of refugee population and deport them back to Syria where they came from

No value added by backwards religious nuts that have no language or job skills and only there to commit terrorism

Sterilize with extreme prejudice They don't belong