• Yes. Why not?

I think having roommates might be really helpful because if you guys can always help each other out and talk and pay less for the rent fees. I know that it might be more comfortable if you just stay by yourself without anyone else with you but you can have someone to communicate with and not feel lonely and whenever you're feeling down, your roommate can be there for you.

• I do think it's a good idea to have a roomate!

I have lived on my own now for quite sometime and one thing I realized is that it is way easier to have a roommate then to live alone, although it does come with it's own downfalls though! I believe there are more positives then negatives! Less rent, less money spent on utilities... Everything is split!

• Roommates are a fantastic idea

Yes, I agree that it is a good idea to have a roommate. A roommate is an instant person that you have with you to attend campus events, classes, and other social situations. In an unfamiliar environment in which you may not know many people, having a roommate gives you a level of comfort that you will have someone to socialize with for at least some portion of the day. Your roommate may even become your new best friend.

• No, I think it is better not to have one

The only reason I can see it would be good to have a roommate would be financially. I think that things can go bad very quickly and they you are stuck in a lease and dealing with them. I would rather live by myself and have complete control over the rules of my house and be more comfortable.

• No, I dont think it is a good idea to have a roommate.

No, I dont think that it is a good idea to have a roommate because unless you have known eachother your whole lives and know each other inside and out then it will probably end up not working out. Although it is good in some ways on saving money and other things.