Do you think it is moral for Seventh-Day Adventist believers to spread their doctrines to others?

• It is Ok

It is moral for Seventh-Day Adventist believers to spread their doctrine to others. If that is what their religion teaches, then that is what they should do. That does not mean that the other people have to listen to them but the adventists do have the right to teach their religion.

• Yes it is okay to spread doctrines to others.

It is okay for seventh day Adventist believes to spread their doctrines to others. If they do not attempt to persuade others their beliefs will die overtime. As long as they spread their doctrines in a non evasive manner than this is acceptable to do without offending any of the involved parties.

• Yes it is

Yes, it is moral for them to go and try to take their religion and spread it out to a lot of other people. They believe strongly in their faith, and they are just trying to help a lot of other people get to share what they think they have.

• Seventh-Day Adventist belief

I personally disagree,I do not like it when a person of faith tries to push their beliefs on me and this is the case for any religion, I simply don't want to hear why I should follow your faith. Personally, I think the world has past the age of evangelicalism and we shouldn't always be in the process of trying to convert people. I believe when it comes down to it, these practices are morally questionable.

• No It's Not

I do not like it when a person of faith tries to push their beliefs on me and this is the case for any religion, I simply don't want to hear why I should follow your faith. Personally, I think the world has past the age of evangelicalism and we shouldn't always be in the process of trying to convert people. I believe when it comes down to it, these practices are morally questionable.