Do you think it is moral to grow test-tube babies as children?

• Yes, I think it's moral to grow test-tube babies as children.

As long as the child grown in the test tubes are able to grow into functional and able adults like a naturally born child I see no problem with it, scientists are likely giving a chance of life to someone that may have not had a chance at a natural birth.

• Yes I do agree with the concept of growing "test-tube" ( in-vitro fertilization) babies.

I see no moral issues with growing "test-tube" babies. The in-vitro fertilization process is just a medical procedure develop to assist men and women who cannot have children through sexual intercourse. It uses a man's sperm and woman's egg without any form of genetic modification. It's an advance in medical procedures that has saved many a marriage.

• Yes, its moral to grow test-tube babies as children.

I do not see anything immoral about growing test-tube babies as children if we are talking about the term in the traditional sense. I think that if a person want to have a baby by such means, there is nothing wrong with it. The only thing immoral is denying the parents the right to not want the child to ever know about it.

• God is nature

There's no reason for humans to play God and create test-tube babies. These things are supposed to happen naturally and not inside of a lab. We cannot guarantee things that are created inside of a lab, instead we have to let nature take its course. People who cannot have children are able to adopt.

• It is not natural

I like keeping things natural when it comes to stuff like this. People who can't have kids use the test tube method. I think there is enough orphans out there who could use good parents, but to each is own. They do say test tube babies have more health problems than children who are born in a womb. I am not sure if test tube babies is moral, that is for each individual to decide. I personally would not recommend it.