Do you think it is possible for a politician to win without help from Wall Street?

• Yes, but I believe a huge amount of money is still needed

Yes, I believe a politician can win without help from Wall Street, especially in local elections. However, I think this is mainly due to the changing nature of the economy. There is a large concentration of wealth in the Silicon Valley, and a politician could certainly have success if he were bankrolled by billionaire Internet investors, without seeking out traditional Wall Street supporters.

• It is not possible for a politician to win without help.

I strongly feel that it is not possible for a politician to win without the help from Wall Street. Running a political campaign is extremely expensive. Funds for these campaigns come from supporters many of which are wealthy Wall Street executives. These executives are often promised things that will benefit their investments so they get a return on their investments to a campaign fund.

• It is not possible for a politician to win without the help from Wall Street.

It is not possible for a politician to win without the help from Wall Street. It takes financial backing to be able to fund a political party. There are a lot of expenses that are occured when running for a political office. I think most funding comes from Wall Street.

• New world order

Wall Street has quickly become a form of new world order, and that's not a conspiracy theory, that's just a stone cold fact at this point. Those in power are not the people, like we are promised in a representative democracy, but a place where the mighty rich can make or break someone at the drop of a hat.

• They all need funding.

No, I don't think that it is possible for a politician to win without help from Wall Street, because a person has to have campaign donations if they want to be successful. All the winning campaigns raise millions of dollars through private donations and Super PACs. Most of those come from rich business owners.