Do you think Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé have gone over-the-top with their new music video?

• Trying to Make Headlines

Jay-Z and Beyonce are simply trying to have shock value like Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus so they attempt to stay relevant. Both artists are successful in their own right and don't have to do such weird things in their music videos. Jay-Z and Beyonce are one of the richest couples in Hollywood and could retire today if they wanted to and live off investments of money they've already made. Instead, both feel the need to make strange decisions and push the envelope. The power couple could make millions per year just on their daughter's popularity alone with pictures of Blue Ivy posted to the Internet.

• That is subjective

The idea that a music video - or, in reality, and form of art and culture - is over the top or indecent or in any way wrong completely ignores the idea of artistic daring and artistic merit. If an art form is challenging people's sensibilities and perceptions, it is at least somewhat successfully.

• Nothing shocking going on there.

Nope. I can safely say that I don't think Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé have gone over the top with their new music video. Being outrageous and provocative has only been how music videos have worked for, what, over 30 years now? Feigning outrage at what goes on in those little musical snippets is tired.

• Not Over The Top

Given that no television stations will take the time to even air a full music video, despite the audience wanting it, I do not see a problem with Jay-Z and Beyonce's new video. I believe the topics they are singing about are truly justified seeing, especially, that they are a married couple. Fairly good role models if you ask me.

• Its all for business

No, I do not think that they have gone overboard in this music video, if you look at the trend of the current music videos, they are all becoming more and more wild and crazy, simply because this is what the people want to see. They make more money off them.