• I definitely think he was

I believe Jesus was gay, and I found the following article about it which gives a lot of good evidence:

"Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong.

Jesus loved John, the gospels affirm, in a special way. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family."

Based on this article, and other articles with more evidence, it seems most likely that Jesus was, indeed, homosexual.

• I do not think so.

From the things in religion, I do not think so. But, that shouldn't deprive the gay community from a god at all. It's not something at all that should probably be wondered. But it is quite a question. Maybe ask your pastor about if Jesus was gay. Read the bible possibly.

• Who knows XD

I am, in fact, an Atheist, but the idea behind whether "Jesus" was gay or not is a question simply just unknown. He very well may have been homosexual, but he also may have been heterosexual (it is equally just as possible). One can't dismiss the idea that he potentially could have been gay just because Christianity says it is a sin, or because "there is no evidence." In all honesty, there is also no evidence that there is a God, but many people all around the world believe in one, so why would the possibility of "Jesus" being gay be automatically dismissed?
    *This is in no way meant to offend anyone. Please- no backlash in the comments :)

• Homosexuality was never defined as a sin, so the possibility is there

There is no clear statement of homosexuality being a sin. Leviticus did condemn it but it also condemns certain shellfish, so if you've eaten shrimp you've done something as bad as being gay. With that... Confusing passage out of the way, there are no other clear condemnations of homosexuality, with this is mind, there is a high chance Jesus and John being more than friends.

• No, Jesus was not gay.

In the bible, it clearly states that homosexuality is a sin. The bible is God's word and comes from God. God would never defy his own teachings and principles. That would make him a hypocrite and liar. Jesus is the son of God and also God. Therefore, it is impossible for Jesus to be gay.

• No! Homosexuality is a Sin!

Jesus specifically says that homosexuality is a sin in the Bible! Why would the Creator of the Universe and the Bible say that being gay or lesbian was a sin, yet be one himself? It would be like Him going against his own rules!
    This may sound very rude, but why are people who say they don't even believe in God making claims and judgments about whether God is gay or not? You don't even believe He exists! It's extremely ridiculous that your writing your opinion on something you don't even believe exists!

• Um... Seriously? :/

Okay. 1) Jesus had a romantic relationship with no one, He was sent to relieve us of our sins. 2) If you refuse to believe 1 then read this:

Christianity dictates that homosexuality is a sin. A really popular saying is "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve". God intended for man and woman to be together and "be fruitful and multiply" in order to introduce more human beings into the world and introduce them into a loving and caring society. Jesus was sent, not only to take away our sins by dying on the cross, but to teach us about God and how we should act morally. And homosexuality is the exact opposite of that. Was Jesus close to John? Yes. But that is no excuse for people to assume that it meant they were romantically involved. The idea is simply preposterous. Jesus loves everybody the same way, none of which is romantic love. He loves us with His whole heart and His whole being. Plus, a great deal of things that people label as "gay" in this day and age were mere signs of strong camaraderie back then. If I lay my head on my same-gendered best friend's shoulder, does that mean that I am gay? Certainly not!

All in all, there is no way possible that Jesus was homosexual. It goes against the very faith that he tried so hard to establish. He was not romantically involved with anybody.

• Um... Seriously? :/

• No I don't see any evidence

There is simply no evidence, any possible examples are circumstantial enough said. No argument can be made with what ifs or theories. Jesus was the son of god and was a practiced of celibacy he wasn't meant to have a wife he was busy preaching the word of god the father

• Not at all

Jesus didn't want a wife or kids or anything like that. He was on a mission and that's all he was focussed on. We are his children and that's pretty weird to think about because Jesus can't be into his children that way. He is our Father in heaven and we shouldn't ever think Jesus had a sexual orentation/preference.

• No. He wasn't heterosexual either.

The fact that he didn't have a wife or seem to see women sexually does not point to him being homosexual. He had no need to pursue a sexual relationship with anyone. He was here to start a spiritual lineage, not a human one. He was also God... And God loves us with a deep, unconditional (and definitely non-sexual!) love.

Diqiucun_Cunmin says2015-02-24T06:49:10.157
I'm a bit confused... Is this funny/trolling or serious?