Do you think Joseph Goebbels' position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust than Hitler?

• I think Joseph Goebbels position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust than Hitler.

I think Joseph Goebbels position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust than Hitler. Joseph Goebbels was extremely antisemetic. He was in charge of propaganda in Nazi Germany. He burned books and created films and propaganda against the Jews that led to serious pogroms of Jews such as the Kristalnacht incident. Joesph Goebbels may have caused a greater impact on the Holocaust that Hitler because of his direct involvement in the antisemetic campaign that led to the assualt and murder of thousands of Jews.

• No, I don't think Joseph Goebbels' position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust then Hitler.

I think while Joseph Goebbels' had massive influence in the Holocaust I think the majority of the major decisions were made by Hitler himself , Hitler had a blind hatred towards the Jewish people and wish to see them eliminated from Europe by any means possible and took extreme actions.

• No, not at all

I do not think Joseph Goebbels' position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust than Hitler. Not at all. Reason being? The holocaust was driven by Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany was his brain child. All of the ideals and actions were from his mind. Not from Goebbels.

• No It Didn't

I do not believe Joseph Goebbels' position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust than Hitler. Hitler was the face of the Holocaust and he always will be. It should be easy to realize that he didn't do all of the work on his own and that there were many people in his forces that were just as evil as he was, including but not limited to Goebbels.

• Hitler was the mastermind.

No, I do not think that Joseph Goebbels' position of power caused a greater impact on the Holocaust than Hitler, because Hitler was the leader of it all. Goebbels was the mastermind behind putting it into practice, but it never would have gotten to that point without the cult of personality that was Hitler.