Do you think Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele should resurrect MADtv on Comedy Central?

• Yes they should

Madtv was one of the funniest shows ever. I nevetr missed an episode. Key and Peele were brilliant. I still google episodes. I think bringing back Madtv would be a killer move. That show has really been missed. I do like snl but I always thought madtv was much funnier.

• Yes, they should.

I think MADtv was a brilliant comedic show, almost on par with Saturday Night Live. And the best people to do such a show would be Key and Peele. Those are two of the funniest on screen comedians you will ever see, and I think they would be absolutely perfect.

• Not at all

No, this show was not all that popular and did not have a whole lot of people that watched it. I think that it is a show that is never going to take off big, and that is not going to have a whole lot of success in the tv.

• MADtv is dead, don't try to bring it back.

No, I don't think anyone should go about resurrecting MADtv on Comedy Central, or anywhere else. It was a great show in its time, but it suffered from too much turnover. You can't go back and make history repeat itself. A new comedy show that doesn't use that theme or title would be a much better choice.

• No, Keegan-Micael Key and Jordan Peele shouldn't resurrect Mad TV on Comedy Central.

It is not a good idea for Key and Peele to bring Madtv back on the air. I think that show's time has gone and pass. I think that it would be a mistake considering Key and Peele's new skit show is really popular. I think they should just continue ther show.

• No, I don't think MADtv should be resurrected on Comedy Central.

MadTV had a long television run but in the end the ratings were no longer there for the show to be justify going on, if they entirely re-did the show and retooled it for a new generation then they could try to resurrect it but I believe it had it's run and should stay off the air.