Do you think Keith Olbermann will make a good anchor of some network's nightly news broadcast?

• Sure he will.

I do think that Keith Olbermann will make a good news anchor. He has experience and does a fairly good job. He is a lot better than many nightly news anchors, so there is no reason that he wouldn't make a good anchor. So yes, I think he would make a good anchor.

• Everyone's News is Opinionated

Keith Olbermann will make a great anchor of some network's nightly newscast. He just won't be on CBS, NBC or ABC. CNN and other stations like that would be perfect for Olbermann. He tried Current TV, but the station didn't have that wide of an audience. Some cable network should give him a try for six months to see how he does.

• At His Apex

I believe Keith Olbermann has made it to the highest position he will attain in broadcasting. I have my doubts he will be on a nightly news broadcast and I have my doubts that his goal. I think doing so would almost be a step down for him, given his current position.

• He is too awkward for the news.

Keith Olbermann will not make a good anchor of some network's nightly news broadcast. Olberman tried to be humorous but was too dry at the same time. His news show was always awkward to watch. I don't think he actually belongs on a serious news show. He should be doing political stand-up comedy for those who take to his humor.

• No, Olbermann will not make a good anchor for some other network.

I do not think that Keith Olbermann will make a good anchorman for some network's nightly news broadcast. I think that he was a horrible anchor for MSNBC and there was a reason he was fired. He was incredibly bias and a lot of people had issues with the way he did his job.