Do you think Kenny G is the most popular smooth jazz musician in the world?

• Everybody knows him.

Yes, I think that Kenny G is the most popular smooth jazz musician in the world, because everyone knows of him. His CDs still sell in informercials that are on at 3 AM. When you mention jazz musicians, Kenny G is the first one that comes to mind. He is one of the legends, and his work has been celebrated and should be.

• Kenny G is amazing

When I think of Smooth Jazz I first think of Kenny G more then anybody else. I love hearing his Saxsophone. He is very wide spread and seems to get a lot more love then anybody else in the business. He seems to network a little more then anybody and you see him pop in random things like Katy Perry videos and you gotta like that.

• Kenny G is probably unrecognizable to most

Amongst enthusiasts, Kenny G is probably one of the most revered jazz musicians in history, but amonst average music listeners Kenny G is probably as recognizable as a Death Metal band is to an old Christian lady. Familiarity with the songs and sound may exist, but to be able to name the exact artist or name of a song at the drop of a hat is probably unrealistic.

• No, Kenny G is not the most popular smooth jaz musician in the world.

I do not think that Kenny G is the most popular smooth jazz musician in the world. I think that while Kenny G is one of them, his time in the spotlight has actually waned a bit. Kenny G was somebody who was really popular during the 90s. But his popularity hasn't been the same for over a decade.

• He was not

No, I do not think that he is the most popular smooth jazz player that is in the world. I think that he is for sure one of the top, but there is a couple that are right up there with him and I think that they are a bit better.