• He makes a good Jedi Knight

He fits in well with the environment of the force and the Jedi council. He also is a great teacher to Anakin and the way he produces his words in his speech are outstanding. He makes his voice sound welcoming and effective towards the viewers of Star Wars- The Phantom Menace.

• A powerful presence

One of the most important things for a screen actor to have is screen presence. Whether they are actually truly capable of acting is almost irrelevant is certain cases, especially given the fractured way in which films are created - acting itself is often dependent on the way a director frames a shot and an editor pieces the best takes and sequences together. Neeson has always captivated audiences because his presence on the screen shines, no matter the genre of film.

• Yes, Liam Neeson is a good actor.

I think that Liam Neeson is a good actor. I have been watching his career for a long time and love a lot of his film. Whether it's action or drama, Liam Neeson always does a great job in his role. I think that he is one of the most marketable actors working today..

• He is talented.

Yes, I think that Liam Neeson is a good actor, because he has acted in so many things that speak to people. Schindler's List is the movie that he is the most famous for, and Taken was also a very compelling movie. Neeson's work is versatile, and he plays a range of characters with great ease.

• Liam Neeson Is Awesome

I believe Liam Neeson is a good actor. I have enjoyed his work in many films but I think some of his smaller roles are his best. I believe he has proved himself as a great actor and I believe a lot of people love seeing Liam Neeson on the big screen.

• Yes I believe Liam Neeson is a good actor

I believe Liam Neeson is a good action actor, he was good in Taken and Taken 2. He plays the role of action hero really well and that is definitely where he excels. I don't believe he would be a good actor in a drama or comedy type role but he plays action roles well.

• No more Neeson

This actor is absolutely brutal to watch. The tough guy attitude totally doesnt suit Neeson, he tries to be intimidating in all his roles, but I cant help but to NOT take him serious. There are many actors out there that could easily be casted instead of Liam Freaking Neeson.