Do you think Madeleine Albright's pins are a good way to advocate her beliefs?

• If it gets the message out then yes

Yes, I believe that Madeleine Albright's pins are a good way to advocate her beliefs. Everyone like a cute pin or two, so if it works for her then she should continue distributing them. Catchy phrases and picture are a good way to spread any message; that is why bumper stickers are so popular.

• Yes I do.

I do think Madeleine Albright's pins are a good way to advocate her beliefs. They allow her to promote her beliefs in a non controversial way so more people will not reject her. This is probably one of the best ways to promote your beliefs without hurting any one else.

• not at all

no, you can not get a whole lot accomplished by just wearing a pin on your shirt. I think that you have to do something big to get yourself known and to get yourself out there to be heard and to have your opinions spread out in a wide base.

• That is sexist.

No, I do not think that Madeleine Albright's pins are a good way to advocate her beliefs, because in needing pins to advocate her beliefs, she is perpetuating sexism. Albright should send the message to young women that they can communicate through words, rather than needing symbols. Pins are not the message of a strong woman.

• No, Madeleine Albright pins are not a good way to advocate her beliefs.

I do not think that Madeleine Albright's pins are a good way to advocate her beliefs. I think it is a silly gimmick. I think the best way to advocate someone's beliefs to the most efficient manner is to actually behave and live by them and practice such things instead of depending on fads.