• MADtv More Consistent

I believe during its run on television MADtv was far more consistent than SNL. I believe SNL has had excellent seasons I don't think their line up is always as powerful as it could be. I believe MADtv was strong with each of its seasons and I believe it was the better show.

• Yes, MADtv is better than SNL

Although MADtv enjoyed a shorter run, it spawned unforgettable skits and characters, such as the Vancome Lady, Stuart, and Mrs. Swan. SNL experienced painfully horrible seasons as the show struggled to redefine itself during cast changes.

Overall, MADtv was more consistent and had a signature tone and style that remained similar from episode to episode.

• No, SNL is the epitome of entertainment.

SNL is the epitome of good, funny entertainment on the weekend. There is nothing out there that is better and that can bring together a whole host of celebrities and talents like SNL does. The skits are original and the mainstream network makes it so that it can be seen everywhere.

• No, I don't.

MADtv was very funny and perhaps a little ahead of its time, but it really cannot hold a flame to SNL. SNL was always on the cutting edge of comedy, and just look how many famous comics had huge careers after they left SNL permanently. SNL are kings of comedy in every sense.

• madtv is better than snl

I personally agree,Definitely SNL because so many young actors started stardom with that show. Like Will Ferral and Chris Farley. Madtv is also funny but its not as well respected as SNL.SNL has hit a low spot recently. However over all, SNL is the best. If you think of all the people they have bought into the comedic world and all of the skits that are to die for....SNL wins hands down.