Do you think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should run for president of Iran again?

• For his sake

I do not necessarily think it is in the best interests of the world for him to run for president again. I do think for him, though, it is the best option. He probably has cronies and the system is probably corrupt so that he wins again, so why not continue in power?

• Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Should Find A Different Job

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, while not the worst elected official ever, did not contribute enough to the well being of Iran to justify another term as president.Additionally, from an outside perspective, the status and reputation of Iran did not improve in any measurable way. As the 21st century marches forward Iran should seek new opportunities with different leaders.

• No, he should not.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should not run for the Presidency of Iran again. He was a brutal leader and a danger to the world. One doesn't have to look any farther than his propaganda, or the fact that he chose North Korea, of all places, to be one of his closest allies.

• No, Ahadinejad should not run again.

I do not believe that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should run for president of Iran again. I thought that he was a horrible person who only became the president because of the voting system in Iran is corrupted. He was not only dangerous for the international community, but he was also bad for the people of Iran.

• He is extremist.

No, I do not think that Ahmadinejad should run for president of Iran again, because is not what the people of Iran wanted. The people of Iran want peace with the people of the United States. They are friendly and they are kind. It is Ahmadinejad's leadership that prevented that peace, so he should stay out of it.