• Its iller looking

I sag my pants all day everyday. If it offends you look away, if it doesn't cheers. If bitches are saying that guys shouldn't show their boxers then y'all bitches better stop showing them bras. DON'T by the way, them cleavages look so fucking good. Pro sagging all the way

• Everyone can dress like they want to

I dont really give a f*ck about someone's style. Somewhen it looks cool between the guys. I myself do not do it always, but it is interesting to see someone's underpants, right? But not sagging in school/college, at official places, dont sh*t around, it aint preety. The underwear must be nice and s*xy

• Sagging pants is cool

I also sag my pants very low, so that girls can see my underwear.
    Many boys in my school is sagging his pants. The most boys sag their pants with satin boxer, boxer and boxer briefs. My girlfreind like it also. Because of my friends an my girlfreind i startet sagging.

• Sagging pants is cool

• Because I like the style

I have been sagging my pants for almost a year It just seem so much more comfortable and cooler. I think people should be able to dress how every they want. I sag my pants with what every I wear after a while you can't now sag your pants low.

• As a form of activism.

As a form of activism it can be seen as good. When I see white people sagging, and in Germany, German kids sagging I see activism in action. And what a wonderfully easy way to make your statement. No scheduling to get to a demonstration on time and listen to others talk. Each in his own way. There are too many black people in prisons and there are too many prisons and the culture must change.

• Sagging is awesome

Sagging is so cool! I do it all the time below the ass. I dont get y people are so against sagging it rocks and everyone does it. Only a nerd would walk around like a goody goody with his pants up, sagging is the best thing in the world! Go sagging!

• Dress how ever you want.

Males and females should be able to dress how ever they want. If males want to sag their pants, they should have the power to be able to do what they want to do. Yes it looks ridiculous, but if they like how they look while wearing saggy pants then who is to say that they cannot dress the way they want.

• It's called underwear and it's very disgusting

I don't want to walk to behind someone and see they're underwear hanging out and they're pants half down. We have belts for a reason. Girls don't do that. Us girls don't walk around with our skirts half down being like Heeey boys check out my lace undies. It's impolite and sets a bad example for younger people and makes ur character looks so bad.

• Its iller looking

• Just saying everyone can wear what they want this is just general preference

Just that most guys think it's "cool" and "sexy" to wear it that way, but most girls don't really want to see your butts in public. It also takes away the feeling of intimacy when we are in private. We think it looks better with your pants around your waist(although low strung is also attractive up to a point) and if you want to show your underwear it's better to just not wear pants. Did you know sagging pants originated in prisons, and were known as a style worn by prisoners? Really, not that impressive.

• Just sayin everyone can wear what they want just a matter of general preference

• People can wear what they want

• People can wear what they want

• U mega gay

It's just gay. Pull them up faggot. This here is a white man's country and white men gotta keep it Christian. If you don't pull them up. Then you'll be taken away with along with the jews, the coloreds, and the queers. Pull them up faggots. God is great.

(Joke. But pull them up faggot)

• It looks horrible

You look lazy and unprofessional when you sag and if you are saging with a belt on your just plan stupid.You have belt for a reason, to prevent saging and you don't use it if you think it looks sexy it's not at all to see your underwater hell even you butt makes things more bad.

• Wedgie Time saggers

You want a wedgie, if no then you dont sag around me i will kick your groin then wedgie you so hard you will taste your boxers. I dont like it i tried it once my girl gave me the wedgie of my life i was crying for days oww

• It doesn't make you bad ass.

Sagging is a bandwagon trend for people who think they are either
    A. Gangster
    B. Cool
    Sagging implies that someone had to defacate on the go, whilst their pants are full of feces.

Learn to respect other humans and pull up your pants. Real men wear pants that fit. It doesn't make you cool or bad ass.

• Those poor sagging sad sacks...

Unfortunately it just look like you don't know how to dress properly OR where the waist is on your body. The waist of you pants go around YOUR waist that is why it is called the uh... Waist.

Now if you need to show off those expensive boxers mommy bought for you , just wear those with NO pants! I mean why not you're practically there already?

While I HATE the look I do like running up to boys and giving a yank on the pants they come down so easily and the boys look SO cute all embarrassed.

• It could make feeling bad

Certain kinds of clothes should be banded because in example, saggy pants can make people’s mind bruise. Saggy pant is the fashions that make your pants down and show your underwear little bit. If someone saw your underwear, do you think your feeling will be great? Nope. It will be disgusting. So some of the fashion or clothes have to be banded. Because it could be hurt people’s mind.