• Its iller looking

I sag my pants all day everyday. If it offends you look away, if it doesn't cheers. If bitches are saying that guys shouldn't show their boxers then y'all bitches better stop showing them bras. DON'T by the way, them cleavages look so fucking good. Pro sagging all the way

• Its iller looking

• Everyone can dress like they want to

I dont really give a f*ck about someone's style. Somewhen it looks cool between the guys. I myself do not do it always, but it is interesting to see someone's underpants, right? But not sagging in school/college, at official places, dont sh*t around, it aint preety. The underwear must be nice and s*xy

• Sagging pants is cool

I also sag my pants very low, so that girls can see my underwear.
    Many boys in my school is sagging his pants. The most boys sag their pants with satin boxer, boxer and boxer briefs. My girlfreind like it also. Because of my friends an my girlfreind i startet sagging.

• Sagging pants is cool

• Because I like the style

I have been sagging my pants for almost a year It just seem so much more comfortable and cooler. I think people should be able to dress how every they want. I sag my pants with what every I wear after a while you can't now sag your pants low.

• As a form of activism.

As a form of activism it can be seen as good. When I see white people sagging, and in Germany, German kids sagging I see activism in action. And what a wonderfully easy way to make your statement. No scheduling to get to a demonstration on time and listen to others talk. Each in his own way. There are too many black people in prisons and there are too many prisons and the culture must change.

• Sagging is awesome

Sagging is so cool! I do it all the time below the ass. I dont get y people are so against sagging it rocks and everyone does it. Only a nerd would walk around like a goody goody with his pants up, sagging is the best thing in the world! Go sagging!

• Dress how ever you want.

Males and females should be able to dress how ever they want. If males want to sag their pants, they should have the power to be able to do what they want to do. Yes it looks ridiculous, but if they like how they look while wearing saggy pants then who is to say that they cannot dress the way they want.

• It doesn't make you bad ass.

Sagging is a bandwagon trend for people who think they are either
    A. Gangster
    B. Cool
    Sagging implies that someone had to defacate on the go, whilst their pants are full of feces.

Learn to respect other humans and pull up your pants. Real men wear pants that fit. It doesn't make you cool or bad ass.

• Those poor sagging sad sacks...

Unfortunately it just look like you don't know how to dress properly OR where the waist is on your body. The waist of you pants go around YOUR waist that is why it is called the uh... Waist.

Now if you need to show off those expensive boxers mommy bought for you , just wear those with NO pants! I mean why not you're practically there already?

While I HATE the look I do like running up to boys and giving a yank on the pants they come down so easily and the boys look SO cute all embarrassed.

• It could make feeling bad

Certain kinds of clothes should be banded because in example, saggy pants can make people’s mind bruise. Saggy pant is the fashions that make your pants down and show your underwear little bit. If someone saw your underwear, do you think your feeling will be great? Nope. It will be disgusting. So some of the fashion or clothes have to be banded. Because it could be hurt people’s mind.

• I don't feel like seeing people's *sses.

I'm all for people expressing themselves, but this I cannot stand. As a die hard metalhead, I wear tight or ripped jeans, a T-shirt, sometimes a denim vest, and hair halfway down my back. I realize that people might not like that image, but I don't give a flying f***. I don't moon people; I absolutely must have my pants around my waist.
    However, I despise the gangbanger look that many people today have adopted. It's just wrong, and it looks stupid. Along with that image is sagged pants. I hate it. I feel like people want me to stare at their *ss.
    I don't think sagging should be banned by the government, only because the government has no business in our wardrobe. However, I would like to see sagging go away.