Do you think McDonalds should add things like mac and cheese to its menu?

• Add healthy options.

I thought they wanted to add healthy options? Are they going away from that now? If so, it's because people weren't buying them. That says more about society than the company itself. If that's what people want, then I guess give it to them. I won't be buying it. That's for sure.

• McDonald's tests putting mac and cheese on its menu

With the exclusion of the Fruit and Yogurt Parfait and the four count Chicken Nuggets, the Mac and Cheese proposed portion size is one the lowest calorie entrée items on the menu. One may argue that the nutritional benefits are minimal, which only further the growing obesity epidemic. With a hotcake breakfast exceeding 1000 calories, a Premium Buttermilk Crispy Chicken and Bacon Sandwich at 790 calories, and a Steak Egg & Cheese Bagel with 650 calories, there may be worse items than the 200 calorie portion of mac and cheese.

• Yes, they should

I think mac and cheese would fit the McDonald's menu. They should take all opportunities to expand their menu. Mac and cheese is a very popular kids food, so I think it would fit naturally with all of their other options. Any chance they have to diversify their menu, I think they should.

• V v b

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• V v b

• R r r

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v A v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• I don't see How Mac N Cheese Fit the Franchise.

For me McDonalds just isn't the type of place a person would expect to find an item such as Mac and Cheese. Yes, they could add some more healthier items, but I don't consider Mac N Cheese as being healthy. In the past McDonalds has tried items that have come and gone rather quickly, if they went with this sort of item I would be very surpirsed if there was a customer base for it.