Do you think Mikhail Gorbachev's criticism of Vladimir Putin is justified?

• Vladimir Putin Moving Russia Backwards

Mikhail Gorbachev's criticism of Vladimir Putin is perfectly justified since the current Russian president seems to be moving the country backwards towards despotic socialism. Gorbachev made necessary sacrifices for the good of his country when the Soviet Union ceased to exist. Instead, Putin's policies are still reminiscent of hardline policies from 20 years ago.

• Putin is a monster, Gorbachev is far too polite, but still accurate.

Gorbachev has accused Putin of backsliding on democracy, corruption, and promoting the dominance of security officers. Considering the way Putin has manipulated laws to remain President, and considering that he is currently invading the Ukraine, I'd say the criticism is justified. Hopefully, the rest of the world will soon see what a monster Putin is.

• Yes, Mikhail Gorbachev's criticism of Putin was justfied.

I definitely think that Mikhail Gorbachev's criticism of Vladimir Putin was justified. I think that Mikhail was not a big fan of Vladimir Putin because of his policies and beliefs. He probably thought that Putin was not interested in the spirt of Democracy in Russia and was more interested in his own power.

• Yes It Is

I believe Mikhail Gorbachev's criticism of Vladimir Putin is justified. If anyone in the world has the right to criticize Putin's work, I would say it would be Gorbachev. Clearly he served in the same way for the same people and he did a great job while he was doing it.

• Yes, I think Gorbachev's criticism of Putin is justified.

I think anyone is justified in speaking their views on a politician, I think Vladimir Putin has aggressively seized control of Russian politics and Russia needs to be very careful of allowing Putin to be able to expand his powers to a dictator like level, I think more caution needs to be observed;.