• Roblox only has potential

Roblox has potential, but it kills it self. It's community is horrible, made up of greifers, trollers, or just downright idiots. Minecraft has a nice different servers with different communities for everyone. Also single player if your just sick and tired of the internet. Although on Roblox it's a bit easier to make a custom game/server.

• Roblox is stupid

With minecraftyou can play on xbox, ps3 and pc. Roblox only has one multiplyer server and all these stupid games to play with. And they have guns and cars and already built houses I think the real fun is biulding. Just walking around trying to be a pizza shop manager is stupid

• Without any doubt.

Minecraft has mods, one time purchase, without mods still has 10 times more content than roblox, roblox's graphics, compared to minecraft are diminutive and insignificant. Minecraft is much more user friendly and has a better GUI(Graphic User Interface), countless things that minecraft trumps roblox in. Roblox is aimed at a younger audience I suppose, Minecraft on the other hand is aimed at ages 6-128

• Minecraft has unlimited potential.

Quite literally anything can be done and, to be frank, is done. It is also much more well developed and there are mods for quite literally any occasion. If you want better lucking structures just get forge microblocks or carpenters' blocks, and so on. The potential for Minecraft is just so much more than in Roblox. Also, minecraft is a sandbox game, meaning that anything is possible if you use you're imagination because that is the only true limit to the game MInecraft.

• F*** what the others are saying I think both are great

There is literally no competition between Roblox and Minecraft in my opinion. If you are one of those people who brags about that one game is better than the other and give a sh**y reason why, you are just wasting your time doing that.
    - - - - - -

• Roblox is superior, hands down.

You can make MINECRAFT on ROBLOX. Roblox Studios is Unity 3d. Roblox website is steam for the games you make on ROBLOX studios. Proof of roblox's superiority is it's longevity. While MINECRAFT declines, ROBLOX is about to payout 1 mil a year to one of it's top dev's.

Most common arguments against roblox are false. Roblox is not a 'single multiplayer server'. Every game has it's own set of services which can be limited and coded to the developer's likings. I just got done making a QUE system for my game that works just like League of Legend's.

Roblox is available on PC, XBOX, & MOBILE.

Minecraft 'building' options are completely inferior to ROBLOX's being that roblox is a game engine and all. You can edit the size, shape and position of blocks from .2 of a unit to infinity, offering waay more customization than minecraft. Not to mention you can upload meshes you make on blender, like in any full game engine.

Roblox is an actual game engine, while minecraft has to be hacked to be sufficiently customizable.

Minecraft is a simple game that kids can get into easy in every sense. It's easy to get into playing roblox games, but it's hard to get into making them. Most minecraft sillies don't have the patience to learn how to make games on roblox. That's why they get the impression that roblox doesn't offer creative freedom.

• It is cool

Roblox is really a cool game, probably better than Minecraft because roblox adds weapons you cant use in minecraft which is really awesoem that you can do that and if you couldn't do that well i wouldnt support this argument. I like Minecraft but not as much as ROblox! Join Today!

• I think no.

Minecraft has multiplayer, too, but all the multiplayer servers are only minigames. Roblox, on the other hand has minigames, roleplay, survival, and much more! Minecraft you can make your own game, but you can in Roblox as well. The only thing that is different is that Minecraft only has blocky things. Roblox has blocky, round, curved, flat, skinny, and much more!

• Minecraft is only a survival game

In Minecraft all you can basically do is just survive. In ROBLOX you can do that and more. This includes FPS,Roleplay, join groups, free build, survival, or play parodies of other games if you dont want to spend money on the real thing. You also don't have to mod ROBLOX to get all these things because it comes with ROBLOX Studio.

• Most Certainly Not!

I'm not going to say that ROBLOX is ultimately supreme over Minecraft, but I'm not going to say Minecraft is superior to ROBLOX. I say that they have their own features and benefits. A plus point to ROBLOX is that it's free; while Builders Club is a paid feature, you can do a LOT without it (if you are a resourceful person that doesn't want everything handed to them). ROBLOX has a lot more potential for customized game-play. Minecraft has a set of GUIs that cannot be changed, and depending on your likes, the graphics can be considered much worse. Minecraft architecture can become quite huge, but ROBLOX provides a LOT more potential for detailed structure, of varying sizes. Additionally, you can do virtually ANYTHING with ROBLOX, and it's much easier to set up games (or in Minecraft terms, "servers").

• No! ROBLOX is totally better than Minecraft.

ROBLOX has a lot more thought put into it as of where Minecraft is just blocks. You can build more advanced things, share your thoughts with other people in the same server with you, actually have your game shown on the internet browser when someone searches keywords closer to your title, and even just hang out! ROBLOX is the path to creativity!

• Scvcv vxcvxc cvxxvc

In roblox you can use guns and stuff . You can build more detailed things than in minecraft. And yes I have played minecraft. And yes it is fun. How ever I choose roblox. In roblox you can use guns have groups. You can make something liek a football game which u cant do in minecraft

• Scvcv vxcvxc cvxxvc

• Roblox is much more Advanced

I think Roblox is better than Minecraft because you can script. When you know how to script anything is possible. This makes the game creative when making and fun when you play it. However I understand that Minecraft is much more popular and addictive, but is it really better than Roblox