Do you think modern medical treatments will ever lead to a cure for multiple sclerosis (MS) and CCSVI?

• Yes, at some point.

So many advances are being made in medical research and treatment these days that it is very possible we will see a cure for major diseases, multiple sclerosis (MS) and CCSVI included. However, it will not be for a long while yet, and probably too long to help the people coping today.

• Yes, someday modern medicine will cure MS and CCSVI

My feeling is that modern medicine is constantly advancing and evolving. When I look back at the huge progress made in the past 25 years, I believe in due time, all diseases will be made curable as well as preventable altogether! It is evident in the fact that in these times the average lifespan of humans has shown a steady increase. Things are progressing in healthcare!

• No, at least not in the near future.

As someone with a family member who has Multiple Sclerosis, I have heard a lot about treatments, but really none have helped or lessened symptoms for my parent. There really aren't necessarily cures for diseases yet; there are treatments, and it's possible that would be more of a possibility in the future than a full-out cure. I would never say never, but I don't think we will see a cure in the near future for Multiple Sclerosis and chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency.

• No, I do not think we will ever find a complete cure for these.

I do not think it will be possible to find a complete cure for either multiple sclerosis or Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency. There are many diseases grouped under the title of "Inflammatory" disorders. There has been little progress made in relieving any of them. I believe that there may possibly be one underlying cause that links all inflammatory diseases. I do not believe science will ever be able to completely cure these diseases.

• Not a cure, but a long term management strategy.

While I have a great deal of faith in medical technology, I have a hard time believing that these medical conditions will ever have a cure. However, I do think that medical science will advance to the point where conditions such as MS and CCSVI will become manageable diseases. People who have them will live longer.