Do you think more people have engaged in environmental activism because of Olivia Newton-John?

• Yes they are

Yes, I think that since this happened, a whole lot of people have seen that what we are doing to the environment is real, and that we are slowly but surely destroying the world that we live in today. A lot of people are starting to want to help the environment.

• Yes, she is an effective ambasador for green causes

Olivia Newton-John has used her fame to publicize the plight
    of the dolphins caught in tuna fishing nets. Thanks partly to her efforts, the
    people of Japan decided to be more careful when they fish near marine mammals.
    She serves as a UN Goodwill Ambassador as well, for the United Nations
    Environment Programme, and has donated royalties for causes she sincerely
    believes in. This is one star who has made excellent use of her worldwide
    popularity.

• No, Not Really

I do not believe more people have engaged in environmental activism because of Olivia Newton-John. While I'm sure she has her followers she also continues to work in the music industry and works on other topics as well, so he time with environmental activism is quite slim. I believe there are more influential people in the movement.

• engaged in environmental activism

I personally disagree,I don't believe that all people would do something because another person did. I think that if someone believes in that and is influenced and persuaded they may sway a little more in that way but it would take that person convincing themselves to do it not one person who was engaged in it

• People engaged in enviromental activism due to Olivia Newton -John

I don't believe that all people would do something because another person did. I think that if someone believes in that and is influenced and persuaded they may sway a little more in that way but it would take that person convincing themselves to do it not one person who was engaged in it