Do you think more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses?

• Yes, more should be done.

I definitely think that more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses. I think that it is something that has become a major problem in a lot of colleges and universities in the United States. I think there should be more stricter laws and rules to regulate it.

• They are children.

Yes, I think that more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses, because children are in college to learn. Children are too young to make the decision to agree to die so that they can drink alcohol. Their brains are too young to process alcohol in a safe way.

• No, let them experiment.

Drugs and drinking are always going to happen on college campuses, it is a staple of the college experience. Introducing more limits, regulations and policies just leads to people breaking more rules as they continue doing what they have always done. Instead, educate the students and provide resources when and if the drugs and drinking impact their health or mental well-being.

• Shouldn't Be Colleges Problem

I do not think more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses. I think colleges should spend their time focusing on education and not patrolling the activities of their students outside of the classroom. If a particular student isn't passing their courses or showing up for class, kick them out.