Do you think more should be done with respect to Title IX and women's rights?

• Needs To Be Amended

I believe more should be done with respect to Title IX and women's rights. I believe we are close to obtaining equality however it would seem the progress has come to a stand still. I believe Title IX misses important points and they need to be addressed in one way or another.

• Enough is done.

No, I do not think more should be done with respect to Title IX and women's rights, because Title IX is already a very strong program. Because of Title IX, women have been able to participate in college sports like never before. It has succeeded, and they don't need to add more onto the program.

• Women have been granted equal rights and need to left to find their own paths.

Unlike other groups that can point to past discrimination as keeping them from having particular status, women need to be treated as individuals and, as it is often pointed out, these types of protections are meant for groups that are minorities. Women may not all agree on what issues they believe in, but they are not a minority group.

• I do not think more should be done with respect to Title IX and women's rights.

I do not think more should be done with respect to Title IX and women's rights. I think the current Title IX laws provide adequate representation for women's rights in sports. I do not think there needs to be additional laws to support women's right in sports. I think Title IX addresses the issue of women's right and provides solutions for the problem.