Do you think more taxpayer money should go towards D.A.R.E. programs?

• To stop addiction

Yes to stop addiction, death. To stop lives being ruined. Futures being ruined and to raise awareness about hard-core drugs. Everybody makes mistakes and in time of desperation may need help. So I say yes to helping this and to helping people addicted to drugs and help them get off the drug.

• Definitely it should

Yes, it really should go more towards D.A.R.E. Because it is the prevention of drug abuse in young children to deter them from picking up the very first drug. It has helped a lot of students in the last Twenty years. It has prevented kids from becoming addicts and it develops a positive relationship with the police. Which they usually have a bad relationship with them.

• Drugs should be legal.

I do not believe that the government should be regulating drugs at all, so I think that there should be zero money given for them to stop them. Drugs are something that is an individual choice, and as long as you do not effect anyone around you the government should not care if you destroy your life with them.

• End taxpayer funding of D.A.R.E.

Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) is a waste of money and resources. They are also a great way for the police who run the programs to lose their credibility with the children they teach in those courses. This is because D.A.R.E. lies about the effects of marijuana and other drugs.

• No, I do not believe in an increased federal budget for the D.A.R.E. program

I do not support an increased budget for DARE because I believe that the most effected drug education programs come from the American education system and the parents of the child raising them. Teachers have the most exposure to students being in the classroom and can mold the minds of youth to encourage staying away from drugs. Therefore, teachers are more effective than campaigns like DARE.