Do you think Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence should be overturned (yes) or upheld (no)?

• It should be overturned.

I think Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence should be overturned. He did murder a cop, so he deserves to be in prison for many years or the rest of his life, but I do not think he deserves to die for it. The details around the case are a little sketchy to me.

• Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence

Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence should be overturned if he is not guilty. Otherwise I think that they he should be held accountable for the problems that he caused. It is not fair to put someone to death for nothing but if the person commits the crime you should be able to prosecute.

• No, Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence should be upheld.

I think that Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence should be upheld and not overturned. I think that there was enough evidence to convict him for his crimes and should be punished for it. I think the only reason this is even being talked about it due to some political reasons and issues.

• Mumia Abu-Jamal's death sentence should not be overturned

Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted of killing a police officer at a trial that has been deemed fair by every court that has reviewed it. He had numerous opportunities to both get legal counsel when he was first put on trial and also to accept a lesser charge for admitting guilt in the case, so his choices are actually mostly responsinle for he fact that he was given a death sentence. While the death sentence is always controversial, the processes and procedures that lead to it's being upheld upon review by other courts and judges were followed and in no case has any court ever cast doubt on any of the charges for which he was convicted. So it should not be overturned.