Do you think Nadine Coyle's refusal to perform on the X-Factor was an attack on Cheryl Cole?

• It was scripted drama.

No, I do not think that Nadine Coyle's refusal to perform on the X-Factor was an attack on Cheryl Cole, because Cheryl Cole says that Nadine was not invited to perform in the first place. Allegations are going both ways, but it could have been something as simple as scheduling the visit that didn't work out.

• No harm intended

Nadine coyle's refusal to perform on the show the X factor was not a show of disrespect for Cheryl Cole. It was just a decision that she thought had to be made. I was the decision that Mae the most sense to her at the time. I do not know if she would make the same decision again.

• I do not.

I do not think Nadine Coyle's refusal to perform on the X-Factor was an attack on Cheryl Cole. I think it was more of Nadine just not wanting to do it. If she really wanted to attack Cheryl Cole, then should would have done it in a much more direct way.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that she was trying to attack her at all. I think that she just did not want to be a part of the show, and that she was not wanting to do in unless she got a whole lot more money that they were paying.

• No, I don't think that Nadine Coyle's refusual to perform on the X-Factor was an attack on Cheryl Cole.

While there may have been tensions between Nadine Coyle and Cheryl Cole there were likely other factors and instances behind the scenes that made an appearance on the X-Factor not possible for Nadine Coyle, I think that people often act professionally even if they dislike someone so I would be surprised if that was the real reason.