Do you think new economic policies in the United States help (yes) or harm (no) its poorest citizens?

• Yes, the new economic policies help the poorest citizens.

I think that some of the newest economic policies in the United States do help the poorest citizens. There is an emphasis in some of the policies to make people who make more to pay more in terms of taxes while those who makes less benefit more in terms of tax cuts.

• it would help

I think that a new economic policy in the United States would be a good thing for all of the people that live here, and would take away some of the lower class and make more of a middle class and upper class only here in the country like we need.

• The United States

I personally think that The North American Free Trade Agreement has done its job from an economic standpoint, but America can do much better. We have thrown away .5 million US jobs. We have destroyed the concept of traditional agriculture by genetically engineering crops. This makes it impossible for other countries to gain an economic advantage with agriculture so their workers are forced into sweatshop or child-labor. There is a price for "increasing" our gross profit; it's the soul of the American Spirit. And that is just too expensive for my tastes.

• new economic policies

I personally disagree, The new economic policies that have been put in place since President Obama took office have hurt the poorest citizens of the country.The welfare programs have greatly increased over the past five years and this enables the poorest in the country to rely on handouts and not to better themselves.

• New policies are doing harm

The new economic policies that have been put in place since President Obama took office have hurt the poorest citizens of the country.The welfare programs have greatly increased over the past five years and this enables the poorest in the country to rely on handouts and not to better themselves.