• Yes, Nicki Minaj will be on Drake's new song.

Nicki Minaj and Drake have worked together in the past. He appeared in her video, "Anaconda." It only makes sense that she would now appear in some of his work. Plus, Nicki Minaj is talented and well-loved. He would be a fool not to include her in his upcoming song.

• I do think Nicki Minaj will be on Drake's new song!

There has been a lot of collaborations this year that brought a buzz in the music industry... Drake is one of those guys who's good at bringing in different artist and making an awesome song! He is currently working on his newest song "How about now" and because he is close to Nicki there is a huge possibility she ends up being in the song! I am really hoping so!

• Yes, I think Nicki Minaj will be on Drake's new song "How About Now"

Yes, I think Nicki Minaj will be on Drake's new song "How About Now" as Nicki Minaj has always had a way of increasing her fame through others. This will be another example of Nicki Minaj getting increased publicity without having to create or perform her own work, allowing her to release her own work at a time when her popularity is the highest for maximum return.

• Pairing of Drake and Minaj Still Hot

It certainly seems likely that Nicki Minaj will appear on Drake's next single. His recent appearance in her Anaconda video suggests that the favor will be returned. She is still a huge name, and a mashup with Drake can only benefit both of them going forward. Not to mention that Nicki Minaj tends to appear on any song that she is asked to, so it would not be a surprise at all.