• Yes, Nicki Minaj's nip slip was likely on purpose.

With the increased pace of media coverage these days, any celebrity wishing to stay in the spotlight must constantly generate buzz if they hope to remain relevant, and for the public not to forget about them. In this kind of environment, nip slips are actually a great PR strategy, and Minaj's recent incident could very well have been intentional.

• Publicity stunt ?

A lot of these "A-List" celebrities are constantly looking for ways to make the nightly entertainment news, or get on the front cover of an upcoming tabloid. Whether this was accidental or not, she's still making music selling albums and making money off of this because bad publicity is good publicity.

Posted by: S.K
  • I don't think so....

I don't think so, as i believe that a women would also want privacy in life, and things to not be shown publicly. Well, some people would say yes, as we all know that Nicki Minaj is a very physically open person -in ways that she loves wearing sexy clothes, which enables public to see her hot body; but then, nipple is something that a women protects and keep it privately. Besides, i don't think she would have done something like that just to attract the public's attention and getting more fans, as Nicki herself has a good personality.

• Her nip slip was not on purpose.

I do not believe she showed that part of her body to so many people on purpose. Accidents happen and just because she is famous does not make that untrue. The phrase "nip slip" sounds dirty and like she did it on purpose. As if she slipped her top off so you could see.

• No, I don't think that Nicki Minaj's nip slip was on purpose

No, I do not believe that Nicki Minaj's nip slip was on purpose. I don't think that she is desperate enough for attention to resort to an activity like that. She is one of the most popular musical artists the world at the moment. She is selling enough records and selling out shows enough to not need to resort to a nip slip for attention.

• It was an accident.

Nicki Minaj is known for flaunting her body. If she had wanted to garner publicity by baring her breast on television, then she would have simply done so. The nipple was only exposed for a brief moment and only attracted the attention of a handful of people initially. It wouldn't make sense for this to be a publicity stunt.