• Good in some respects, bad in others.

Given America's condition prior to Obama's presidency, I would say he helped stabilize the country in that respect. The Bush administration completely destroyed that country, and Obama certainly secured America from completely falling apart. But apart from that, I would also say that he broke many promises on his economic plans, his military interventions and so on. He was a different man when he campaigned, and I am very disappointed that he didn't deliver on what he proposed.But what do you expect? He is a centrist democrat, not a progressive. I anticipated nothing less and nothing more.

• He was decent

We cannot fix all of the world's problems, but the Obama administration has made some admirable economic changes. Thanks to Obamacare, the number of people without health insurance has decreased and hundreds of thousands of jobs have been added to the private sector. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is the highest it's been in years and gas prices have been below $3 for a long time now. During Obama's presidency, same-sex marriage was legalized nationwide and I'm proud of that.

• Worst president ever.

The Obama administration has been a complete failure and Obama himself has been (in my opinion) one of the worst things to happen to America. His healthcare policy has been a complete failure, and he flat-out lied, saying if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. This was not case, as roughly 1,000,000 Americans lost their doctor and healthcare plan. He has greatly reduced the military, and has even been seen not placing his hand over his heart. A president should be patriotic. His funding of planned parenthood has also been a terrible feat (this is just an opinion), as the whole controversy has sprouted up, and the fact that I am pro-life, I do not agree with his decision to federally fund it at all! His gun-control laws that he has been attempting to implement has also threatened the constitution, though I'm not sure whether to hate or love him for it, as gun sales have soared since his new gun control laws. There are many other reasons, but in my honest opinion, Obama has been the worst president in American history.

• Just politically correct.

From what I have seen of him, he tends to back just about everything politically correct issue no matter if it is good or bad for the country. Now, I am all for fare and equal treatment for all U.S. citizens but when you give special interest groups special treatment, that is not fare or equal. He is suppose to be helping the entire country and not just making Hollywood and the media happy. Maybe if he had listened to the people instead of his PR people he would have made a good president.