• Yes, I think oil pipelines are pretty safe currently.

I believe many resources and personal are assigined to guarding the most vitial pipelines here in the United States and overseas in important areas, I think we have the technology and resources to thwart any serious attacks on the pipelines and in general I believe the pipelines are safe currently.

• yes they are

yes, i think that the technology of today has made them a whole lot more safe, and that they are doing a whole lot of good for our nation, since we can carry the oil for a long ways in a short amount of time and just need some pumps.

• Yes I do.

I do think oil pipelines are more safe now then they were in the past. There have been many upgrades put into protecting the oil pipelines that were not available in the past. All of these things have added up to making the oil pipeline much more safe right now.

• Yes. oil pipelines are more safe now.

I think that oil pipelines are a lot more safe now than they were before. I think that there have been a lot more technological advances to make them so. And stricture rules and regulations have made the act of installing and maintaining them a lot better for the safety of the environment.

• possibly but they still leak

That is why I would never want a pipeline close to my house. Our family does not want oil leaking into are drinking water. We are not the only ones, because 3 families in Nebraska put the breaks on the Keystone pipeline. They were worried about the oil leaking into their drinking water. Other than that, I do not know what they have done to make those pipelines more safe.