Do you think Olivia Newton-John is a successful environmental activist?

• She tried her best

More than what most people do in this world. I do not think she was all that successful, but how successful can one person be when there is 7 billion people in this world. One thing I have learned is people do not like doing the right thing. I think that is where Olivia Newton-John met her match. She was successful in at least bringing the issue to the forefront though.

• She has helped the environment with her actions.

Olivia Newton-John is a successful environmental activist. She has done so much work over the years in favor of environmental causes. The fact that she is a celebrity has propelled her efforts into the public eye and made the causes get more attention. Without stars such as her people would not pay enough attention.

• She gets attention.

Yes, I think that Olivia Newton-John is a successful environmental activist, because everyone knows about her and her work for the environment. She has done a great job using her star power from Grease to being attention to causes she cares about. She is hard to say no to, because she is such a likable person.

• I think Olivia Newton-John is a successful environmental activist.

I think Olivia Newton-John is a successful environmental activist. She has a lot of fans and followers out there that support her music and her causes. I think she works very hard to be an activist and it has paid off for her. I think she can be a success.

• Yes she has

I do think Olivia Newton-John is a successful environmental activist. The work she has done is very noble and has brought the environment into the minds of a lot of people. She really gets into the intricacies of this all, and sheds the light on environmental issues that need to be addressed.