Do you think Pakistan is a reliable ally for the US?

• Yes, I think Pakistan is a reliable ally for the US.

I think overall Pakistan and the United States have a strong alliance, Pakistan has a great interest in rooting out the terrorists who have taken refuge in the Pakistan Mountains and the United States has a great interest in tracking those people down and eliminating them, overall I think the current relationship between Pakistan and the US is reliable and stable.

• Pakistan is a reliable ally for the US

It is my opinion that Pakistan can be a reliable ally for the United States because of its location in the Middle East. I feel that its proximity to other US allies such as India will ultimately influence Pakistan to be a strong ally for the United States and other allied nations.

• I think they are.

I do actually think that Pakistanis a reliable ally for the United States. After they gave us Bin Laden's location and were willing to let us enter their country and kill or capture him, my faith in them went up. Pakistan does have serious issues, but I think there is goodness there.

• No, the only allies we have are the ones who had before.

Any allies that we did not have during World War I or II, we should not have now. These countries have nothing to give us and we should not clean up any one countries mess as we have our own leaving a dirty trail behind us. We should help, but not trust.

• Where was bin laden?

No, I do not think that Pakistan is a reliable ally for the United States, because Pakistan hid Osama Bin Laden the entire time. Pakistan had some explaining to do after they supposedly had no idea that Bin Laden was living in a giant compound with a large family in Pakistan.