Do you think Paper mario The Thousand Year Door is the best paper mario game?

Asked by: bvc
  • Haven't had the opportunity to try out the N64 or 3DS versions- but from the Wii game and what I've seen of the 3DS ones....

I really enjoyed this game. The Gamecube was a great console that I'm glad I own. And of the games on that system, this was the best one. Super Paper Mario, while still an excellent game, was definitely weaker- the 3DS games I plan to pick up after buying a 2DS, but while they look like steps in the right direction, I still can't see them beating TTYD.

• Haven't had the opportunity to try out the N64 or 3DS versions- but from the Wii game and what I've seen of the 3DS ones...

• Yes yes yes

Y e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e s it is!

Posted by: bvc