• Sure, why not.

I do not even know why Paris Hilton is famous. I guess because her father is wealthy and owns a bunch of garbage hotels? Seems she built her career largely on her own, even if she did have a nice launching pad to begin with. Fame is fame. Who cares.

• She slept her way to the top just like Kim Kardashian

The only reason you've heard of her was because of her sex tape. And wasn't even good! Pathetic. She is a hack and a spoiled brat. She is the absolute worst role model any little girl could ever have and her legacy should be forgotten just like her sex tape.

• No, Paris Hilton doesn't deserve her fame.

Paris Hilton doesn't deserve her fame. She was basically born to a famous family, and thus was born into fame. She has a unique persona, including being ditsy and coining the term "That's hot," and that has possibly been what has made her what she is today. But, she can't really act or sing, so she doesn't really deserve her fame.

• No She Doesn't

I do not believe Paris Hilton deserves her fame. Paris Hilton is mostly known for her sex tape, but she's given acting a chance since then and it's obvious she has zero talent in that category. Given the one and only thing she's been in that is actually of any value is porn and the only explanation for her popularity is her lifestyle, she certainly doesn't deserve it.

• No, Paris Hilton is only famous because her father was an astute businessman.

No, Paris Hilton does not deserve her fame. She is an example of someone who is only wealthy because of the hard work and success of her family, having done little or nothing to deserve her wealth. She has few marketable skills that would have earned her fame and wealth on her own - she only enjoys fame and success because she was born with a "silver spoon".

I do not believe that Paris Hilton deserves her fame. I think that the only reason she is famous is because she had a sex tape. That is a horrible way to get famous. But because today's society is filled with superficiality and materialism, the public has allowed Paris Hilton to be famous.