• Yes, airplanes are not necessary to support life.

Yes, airplanes are not an integral part of survival, as evidence by the fact that our forefathers did not have access to airplanes but still lived happy lives. Trips in airplanes are a luxury, reserved for those with the means to afford tickets. There are many people even today who have never experienced a trip in an airplane because they do not have the means to afford a ticket. They are surviving without this luxury.

• Yes they can

Yes, I do think that people can live really easy without flying. Cars can get us to anywhere we want in the western hemisphere, and there are huge ships that can take us overseas to any other country that we can not get to by driving a car there today.

• live without flying

I personally agree,I definetely believe that people can live without flying but would be live without it is the question because alot of companies and businesses rely on the travel of planes to get to and from places not alot of people use a train or drive to where they need to go

• We made it this far.

The airplane is a wonderful invention that has made faraway places easier to get to, but is not necessary for our survival. We made it through some pretty dark times before the airplane came along. We managed to conduct business and travel the world without it. People could definitely live without airplanes.

• People living without flying

I definetely believe that people can live without flying but would be live without it is the question because alot of companies and businesses rely on the travel of planes to get to and from places not alot of people use a train or drive to where they need to go.