Do you think people should be more aware of corporate competition for investors?

• People should be more aware of many things.

I believe that people should know what is going on with companies and how it effects them. Companies should have to disclose all information to the public and let them know what is happening. I think that can give people a better understanding of what there money is being used for and if they really want to spend their money like that.

• Yes people should understand the competition for investment dollars.

The average member of society should have a better understanding of the keen competition between corporations for the available investment funds. This competition is not only for equity (stock) investment but also for investment in bonds and other financial instruments offered by companies looking to raise working capital for various reasons.

• Yes, I do.

When it comes to the corporate world I think people should be made more aware of everything that happens, especially corporate competition on any level. There are a lot of consequences to this, especially if they are competing in an area that has a lot of family owned business. Small communities in particular.

• Yes, people should be more aware of corporate competition for investors.

I think that people should be more aware of corporate competition for investors. I think that it would be a great benefit for the general public to know if a corporation or corporations are all competing for investors. It would help people to invest in companies they believe in as well as the private sector.

• There are bigger problems.

No, I do not think that people should be more aware of corporate competition for investors, because most people function just fine without knowing the ins and outs of modern finance. Market forces usually drive corporate competition for investors in an ethical way. If not, the government oversees it with sufficiency.