Do you think people will have more leisure time twenty years from now?

• Yes, even if they don't want it

The way this country is headed, twenty years from now people will have more leisure time regardless if they want it or not. More jobs are only offering part time positions and with computers and technology taking over everything, more and more jobs are becoming obsolete. As more computers take over, people will not be as needed which means they will have more leisure time.

• People will have more leisure time twenty years from now

People will have more leisure time twenty years from now. This is because of the fact that in twenty years, humanity will have advanced past most of it's problems, if not it will be wiped out. If humanity has been wiped out, there will be leisure in rest of the dead, and if it isn't then people will have technological things work for them.

• No, likely less

We've found ways to monetize our leisure time, and people like making a buck whenever is possible. The world is too competitive to justify huge amounts of leisure time as it is, the world isn't going to take its foot off the gas and slow down for people. We're looking at less leisure time, not more.

• No,i do not think people will have more leisure time twenty years from now.

No,I don't think people will have more free time 20 years from now.Although it would seem that technology would allow people to have much more free time than ever before,this is not the case at all.It just really gives people an ecuse to work 24 hours a day without a moment of leisure.

• No I don't.

I do not believe that people will have more leisurely time twenty years from now. Despite all of our modern technology, people are busier than ever and I think this trend will continue. People no longer go on vacations without working. They work at home and on the weekends. This is not good.